atp 25-27 may 2012 curated by atp +mogwai (melvins, slayer, sleep...)

Started by norecess, November 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnabster

I will patiently wait by the tall building with Centre Point written in neonlight on top, in the cross Oxford Street - Tottenham Court Road. I will wear a green helmet.

jules

BuffaloSmashFace

Got a ticket. :D

Sunday needs to sort itself mind. Gutted I cant do Primavera straight after as was the original plan.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

jules

dead mike

Not that it really matters, to me anyway, as I won't be attending atp, and already saw PC last month. They were outstanding, by the way.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

jules

Quote from: dead mike on December 19, 2011, 06:37:13 PM
Not that it really matters, to me anyway, as I won't be attending atp, and already saw PC last month. They were outstanding, by the way.
First time I saw them was as support for the Houdini Live gig in London. Knocked our socks off then, too.

norecess

(the) Razor

Don't click this

jules

Schnabster

I have checked out many of the bands that are on the bill, and so far, besides those I konw already, Codeine sticks out. Pretty interesting band: (a bit similar to Notwist)

codeine - loss leader

Illusionator

Quote from: (the) Razor on December 20, 2011, 02:13:00 AM
Yes, no more are Part Chimp.
True, but they have been undertaking the biggest farewell tour of all time (were still going at Supersonic in Nov) so who knows?

dead mike

Quote from: Illusionator on December 20, 2011, 01:49:28 PM
True, but they have been undertaking the biggest farewell tour of all time (were still going at Supersonic in Nov) so who knows?
Yeah, I was kind of thinking along those lines. I asked Tim, their guitarist/singer, when I saw them last month if it was their last tour, and he said "In the United States." Which led me to believe they still had a few shows to do back home. But who knows?

- hemispheres

Alex-

Quote from: dead mike on December 21, 2011, 07:10:15 PM
Quote from: Illusionator on December 20, 2011, 01:49:28 PM
Yeah, I was kind of thinking along those lines. I asked Tim, their guitarist/singer, when I saw them last month if it was their last tour, and he said "In the United States." Which led me to believe they still had a few shows to do back home. But who knows?

Right after the US tour they did a couple of shows in europe.. They did said it was that last time to see them live. I wouldn't suprise me though if they do some final shows in the UK to end it for good