King Buzzo (Melvins) on Acoustic

Started by ramiroflores, April 15, 2024, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramiroflores

I'm super curious to find out what ya'all think of this guy and the music he generates. Most certainly won't be everyone's taste and there is nothing wrong with that.
Buzz Osborn is the leader of the band The Melvins formed in '83 and they were one of the original bands that started the grunge movement although they were never quite "Grunge". Buzz introduced David Grohl to a couple of his friends in need of a drummer and that became the final Nirvana line-up. I was a Melvins fan before I ever heard of Grunge or Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Mud Honey, or any of that.

vince furnier

Quote from: ramiroflores on April 15, 2024, 12:07:29 AMI'm super curious to find out what ya'all think of this guy and the music he generates. Most certainly won't be everyone's taste and there is nothing wrong with that.
Buzz Osborn is the leader of the band The Melvins formed in '83 and they were one of the original bands that started the grunge movement although they were never quite "Grunge". Buzz introduced David Grohl to a couple of his friends in need of a drummer and that became the final Nirvana line-up. I was a Melvins fan before I ever heard of Grunge or Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Mud Honey, or any of that.
if only there was a place where people discussed this.  :-k
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

dead mike

This Melvin fellow seems quite corking!
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery