High Desert Overdose 10": Melvins, Off! and Redd Kross

Started by Stonergrunge, December 08, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: Stonergrunge on December 26, 2016, 02:21:57 PM
Did Haze announce the date of the online sale before? Apparently he didn't do that for the last sales.
He announced the sale of some Melvins related art this week.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: meezer on December 26, 2016, 02:27:09 PM
Did Haze announce the date of the online sale before? Apparently he didn't do that for the last sales.

But he didn't announce the Gay Witch Abortion/Cherubs single and he did announce this but as a comment below his original post (damn!).
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Garnz

Does anyone have a spare High Desert Overdose for trade or sale? I could not complete yesterday's purchase on shoxop...

johnnyg

Does anyone know if the OFF! tracks are the previously released studio recordings, or are they something else? Anyways, this is my favorite Melvins split so far!

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: Stonergrunge on December 26, 2016, 11:29:38 PM
Quote from: meezer on December 26, 2016, 02:27:09 PM

But he didn't announce the Gay Witch Abortion/Cherubs single and he did announce this but as a comment below his original post (damn!).
I never saw an announcement for Stag for some reason.

agentcooper

Just got back from the show in Santa Ana.  They had haze stag, glow in the dark cover red/white vinyl high desert 10", crystal fairy 7" and all the 16x16 posters for sale.  Bad news is most were close to gone.....so hopefully no one Is expecting any to show up in pioneertown! 

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: agentcooper on December 28, 2016, 04:21:40 AM
Just got back from the show in Santa Ana.  They had haze stag, glow in the dark cover red/white vinyl high desert 10", crystal fairy 7" and all the 16x16 posters for sale.  Bad news is most were close to gone.....so hopefully no one Is expecting any to show up in pioneertown!

How long did Melvins play?
I got the shits real bad.

deatheats

Ugh...this someone is :(

agentcooper

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 28, 2016, 07:38:55 AM

How long did Melvins play?

Maybe an hour, I guess...I wasn't really paying attention to the time.  Some dude over in the shows review forum posted the whole set list! 

agentcooper

Quote from: deatheats on December 28, 2016, 09:54:06 AM

I did notice my copy from last night has a black scorpion on the back, the online version looked to be red....but the original pictures show a blue version as well.  So maybe that blue version is for nye??  I have a hard time believing they would just sell all the stuff advertised for the nye show last night.....

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: agentcooper on December 28, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

I did notice my copy from last night has a black scorpion on the back, the online version looked to be red....but the original pictures show a blue version as well.  So maybe that blue version is for nye??  I have a hard time believing they would just sell all the stuff advertised for the nye show last night.....

There are 3 variants of this

(the) flutter nuts

If anyone would be able to pick me up a copy of the High Desert Overdose 10" please pm me

Puff Diesel

I have an extra online 10" to trade.  I'd prefer one of the other variants but could be open to other stuff.

meezer

Read on Facebook that the merch guy (who was not Walsby) said stock would be replenished for the Pioneertown show.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix