New Matt Cameron solo album with Melvins

Started by beaver, April 03, 2020, 08:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

bigjim

Reminds me of WellWater Conspiracy but more straight ahead rock and less psychedelic. Looking forward to hearing more

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

Quote from: black stallion on April 04, 2020, 04:38:19 PM
i like it, is Dale involved too?

From FB

Check it out: Matt Cameron (Pearl Jam/Soundgarden, etc) recorded a 5-song vinyl exclusive with Buzz, Dale, Steven and Toshi for Record Store Day – get it this Friday after Thanksgiving at your favorite local record store!

Matt says: "I have always been a massive Melvins fan. They are a huge influence on me as a musician and a big part of our early Seattle music scene. I reconnected with the Melvins in 2019 when they performed at the Chris Cornell tribute concert in LA. I emailed Buzz after and asked if he, Dale, Steven and Toshi could help record some songs I had written and they were totally up for it. I also collaborated with Nate Yaccino and Meagan Grandall on this project. I decided to pay tribute to the Melvins by reimagining the artwork/title for their seminal release Gluey Porch Treatments. Enjoy! "

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

taylorcurran

What a great chance and most importantly a chance to make a difference these projects are iq test online

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!