Mark Deutrom

Started by jules, November 01, 2021, 06:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigval

Quote from: POOP GRENADE on January 23, 2024, 08:51:54 PM
I do not know the functionality of Bandcamp.  Once purchased, can tracks be downloaded?

Yes and I also do so immediately in case of temperamental artists like this. Sometimes the artist just 'hides' the release making it private in your account but still able to be downloaded by you the purchaser any time in the future but some artists remove their stuff entirely so even if you bought it it's now gone.

I don't know if Deutrom makes his releases 'private' or deletes them entirely but the artists that do completely delete them after purchasing don't get repeat business from me.

vince furnier

Quote from: POOP GRENADE on January 23, 2024, 08:51:54 PM
I do not know the functionality of Bandcamp.  Once purchased, can tracks be downloaded?
you can download them but that's not how i use digital music. my computer is over half full on storage from my own music. i've bought tracks form him, not downloaded them, then they're gone forever. i also had my old laptop crash and his tracks were lost with no backup. i'll admit i'm not holding up my end but come on now. 99.99% of my other artists i follow don't pull this snapchat ass bullshit.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Mark with Sunn O))) in 2006. Imagine if on stage he wore a robe with a cowboy hat!!! Haha.

black stallion

i saw him with Sunn around that time!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dumpster D

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

From Mark's Bandcamp, $15

))))((((

That's got a Tool vibe with the eyes there!

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!