2024 Tour Dates

Started by jules, December 13, 2023, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Bigval

Also the Melvins are supporting Mr. Bungle on their Australia/NZ tour before that:

Town Hall, Auckland – Sunday 3 March
Festival Hall, Melbourne – Wednesday 6 March
Hindley Street Music Hall, Adelaide – Thursday 7 March
Hordern Pavilion, Sydney – Saturday 9 March
Fortitude Music Hall, Brisbane – Sunday 10 March
Metro City, Perth – Tuesday 12 March

https://beat.com.au/mr-bungle-announce-2024-australian-tour-with-fellow-pop-stars-melvins/

))))((((

Just listened to a new interview with Trevor Dunn and he said that next year him and Buzz are doing a duo tour - 2 months in America and a month in Europe. So probably more KingDunn or another Buzz solo record to come.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 24, 2023, 04:31:43 PM
Just listened to a new interview with Trevor Dunn and he said that next year him and Buzz are doing a duo tour - 2 months in America and a month in Europe. So probably more KingDunn or another Buzz solo record to come.

good news

Dumpster D

Hope they come back to Toronto, Like I said....Went through a lot of ass pain to acquire tickets, and show was cancelled two weeks prior, because of the Coronas ...It was my friggen birthday and everything was all set to go off man.

Stonergrunge

It's been almost 10 years since the band came to Chile... we, ehm... I need to see them again around here.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

Going by a practice rehearsal clip on Insta, it looks like the song Boris is making the setlist on this short tour. Something tells me it's going to be VERY similar to the last tour set. If not the same.

Bigval

Earthquake overnight in NZ, have the Melvins arrived there yet? ;)

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 29, 2024, 04:31:50 PMGoing by a practice rehearsal clip on Insta, it looks like the song Boris is making the setlist on this short tour. Something tells me
it's going to be VERY similar to the last tour set. If not the same.

saw a couple of short videos on insta, apparently Hag Me and Never Say You're Sorry are back in the set list

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on March 03, 2024, 03:03:05 AMsaw a couple of short videos on insta, apparently Hag Me and Never Say You're Sorry are back in the set list
Yes, you are right!

Sesame Street Meat
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Never Say You're Sorry
The Bloated Pope
Hag Me
Your Blessened
A History Of Bad Men
Honey Bucket
Revolve
Night Goat
Boris

))))((((

Seems like the 3 dates in Japan feature the exact same setlist as the Australian shows. So no live Bad Mood Rising then!

black stallion

had no doubt about set list being the same.i was shocked reading a comment of a fan saying he prefers Coady as drummer right now. As far as Coady is doing an excellent job i guess the songs sound a lot different without Dale..

Dumpster D

Quote from: black stallion on March 20, 2024, 11:28:43 AMi was shocked reading a comment of a fan

I think he's more of a critic than a fan, safe to say. We shouldn't listen to people like that.