Mike Patton
Isis
Mastodon
Boris

What's next?  Harvey Milk and Neurosis?   :shock:

Harvey Milk's pretty gay.

:lol:

EGO the Living Planet

Isis aren't my favorite band in the world or anything, but I do think this will be a good match and will draw fans to both bands.

I have one Isis record I dig but don't play very much. I saw them on the tour with Jesu (who were quite a disappointment live) and was quite impressed. I happen to be wearing a shirt from that show today.

I don't get the hate. Why do you guys gotta be such a goddamn bunch of whiners all the time?

Is this gonna be one of those each band covers the other splits?

>>>JZS<<<

Isis,Down,Shrinebuilder,Big Business,Jello,Fantomas,Lustmord.....OMG!, it's like they're trying to reach
a larger audience or something! And,and their newer albums don't sound like their older albums!! Why?!
And why can't they get Kevin back?!...Holy Shit,Buzz's guitar blinded me!! Why can't he play the gibson?!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on February 23, 2010, 10:03:07 PM
Isis,Down,Shrinebuilder,Big Business,Jello,Fantomas,Lustmord.....OMG!, it's like they're trying to reach
a larger audience or something!

aaahhh  what?   hates to tell you but MELVINS is bigger than any of those names.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: O))) on February 25, 2010, 05:40:06 PM
Quote from: glen on February 25, 2010, 12:41:51 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on February 23, 2010, 10:03:07 PM
a larger audience or something!

aaahhh  what?   hates to tell you but MELVINS is bigger than any of those names.

Well me thinks that perhaps Down are known more if we were to do a head count but certainly not as good!

All I was sayin' was, from a practical point of view,the Melvins job is to 1. make great music & 2.generate new fans.
So it makes sense that they would want to try to be heard by other music 'clicks',that you hardcore mutha fukas don't
like.....now,that being said, Down is totally retarded & Isis is kind of weak,but bananas that can type, that's just crazy.

pinkyslim

(the) Razor

Don't click this

liamlw

I love isis and the melvins so FUCK DA HATERS

ManWithNoName

rimb

Naked Rob

If the 7" is over $20, fuck that, I'm not getting it.
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California