King Buzzo on Red Eye tonight.

Started by Melissa, August 16, 2010, 10:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rictus

Quote from: (((O))) on August 18, 2010, 11:28:28 AM
Quote from: rictus on August 18, 2010, 11:25:37 AM
Not enough Buzzo if you ask me.
Well that was always gonna be the case wasn't it?

But it seemed like it was less than the previous times he's been on there.

DCGod

Still not on YouTube, come on people, we're waiting. :-s

Uncle Fester

Quote from: rictus on August 18, 2010, 11:47:33 AM
Quote from: (((O))) on August 18, 2010, 11:28:28 AM
Quote from: rictus on August 18, 2010, 11:25:37 AM
Not enough Buzzo if you ask me.
Well that was always gonna be the case wasn't it?

But it seemed like it was less than the previous times he's been on there.
thats because buzz is too real for t.v. he tells it like it is, and that sort of thing isnt suitable to be broadcasted regularly on the idiot box.

DCGod

Quote from: DCGod on August 20, 2010, 01:56:08 PM
Still not on YouTube, come on people, we're waiting. :-s
Seen it, wasn't worth the wait, too many other talking heads.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Greasy Statement

dear lord, every time i see buzzo on this show i feel bad for him. it's not funny nor insightful, kind of like a live broadcast of howard stern or something...

DCGod

I really wonder about this show, it's on Fox News so the agenda is understood, and yet it attracts people who want exposure that are apolitical like Buzz or not Republican like John Lydon.  I can't help think that Fox hopes to get new viewers that might spill over from Red Eye into some of their other shows.   It is definitely a show of, for, and about wise-asses, of which Buzz is one of the best.  Maybe that's what attracts him to Red Eye. 

MrLuck87

Quote from: DCGod on August 25, 2010, 12:47:17 PMI can't help think that Fox hopes to get new viewers that might spill over from Red Eye into some of their other shows.

A network wants more viewers?  You're kidding?!?!

I've heard Greg is pretty cool in person and he's a big Melvins fan.  If I had my own show I'd invite Buzz on it too.

DCGod

The network wants more voters, it's a propaganda thing.

rictus

I like how every time they went to Buzz it was like he zoned out, and wasn't paying attention at all.  :lol:

DCGod

I agree, he's got better things to do.  But, I was just thinking, how many other late nite TV shows have the Melvins been on?  None.  And yes, Greg does seem to have cool taste in music.  I just wonder who is laughing the loudest when it comes to this show and it's guests.

DCGod

Having a gay guy on there certainly isn't towing the line for Fox so maybe I was wrong about a hidden agenda and Red Eye is just  the odd ball show on at 3 AM when no one important is watching.

dead mike

I'd like to see Buzz sit down for tea and crumpets with the ladies of "The View."
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

MrLuck87

Quote from: DCGod on August 25, 2010, 01:50:38 PM
I agree, he's got better things to do.  But, I was just thinking, how many other late nite TV shows have the Melvins been on?  None.  And yes, Greg does seem to have cool taste in music.  I just wonder who is laughing the loudest when it comes to this show and it's guests.

He was also on Neil Hamburger's show that was filmed at Tom Green's pool.  It was hilarious. 

Does it really surprise you that he hasn't been on more shows?  I don't think Jay Leno is a fan.

DCGod

You're right,  the old Conan should have had the whole band on, but now TV blows so bad that I don't think Melvins will ever be on any mainstream show. :(