TWINS OF EVIL tour!

Started by PepsiMike, June 05, 2023, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

glen

on a positive note:  was like old times seeing Schlagel up on stage.     
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: glen on September 15, 2023, 09:31:07 AM
on a positive note:  was like old times seeing Schlagel up on stage.     

Schlagel was out with them on the Ministry tour last year too, and on the fall '19 tour w/ Redd Kross. He was also working the board on the last Jello/GSM tour, 2015? Struck a brief conversation with him then, just saying great job and mentioned seeing him w/ Melvins before.
Wish I could have made the Cleveland show last night, too busy a week to do an all night drive. Beachland Ballroom is a great place, a little bigger than their usual stop - The Grog Shop.

black stallion

Quote from: blacksanta on September 14, 2023, 11:58:00 AM
Quote from: glen on September 14, 2023, 09:36:01 AM
I don't think he gets Night Goat.  I don't think he really feels that song.   it's not a skippy bass line.   brother was happily skip-a-dee-do'ing around the stage on the bass intro.    it made it seem like a happy song.  Night Goat is not happy.   

Night Goat is a clap-a-long.

https://youtu.be/f9PJFjKxfpo?feature=shared
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

PepsiMike

vince furnier

thanks guys. really appreciate it.  :? :lol: :facepalm:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

redbankresident

Anyone going to a show that might be willing to pick me up a few things? I had to miss them in NYC last night. First Melvins show I've missed in about a decade.

Vcavallo

Quote from: redbankresident on September 17, 2023, 03:09:02 PM
Anyone going to a show that might be willing to pick me up a few things? I had to miss them in NYC last night. First Melvins show I've missed in about a decade.

yea man what do you need?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

glen

wait...   vinney??       VINNEY!!!   you old buzzard!   how and where mon frere'?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

moose

Quote from: Vcavallo on September 19, 2023, 07:53:51 AM
Quote from: redbankresident on September 17, 2023, 03:09:02 PM

yea man what do you need?

Vin! I'm in need of a poster buddy if you can ship to MA! TIA!
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

JASONALEXANDER

Vinney! Stick around on ecumenical and say hi! And moose, Arrested Development as av, you MUST get over to ecumenical, why haven`t we seen you there before?
"DM is a real american hero." (Fart Lips 27.09.2023)

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

FartLips

nice show. coady did great. that is all. :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

JASONALEXANDER

Quote from: FartLips on September 27, 2023, 11:37:20 PM
nice show. coady did great. that is all. :lol:

Did you deliver in the crowd, Fart? Any visits into the pit causing havoc?  :lol:
"DM is a real american hero." (Fart Lips 27.09.2023)