TWINS OF EVIL tour!

Started by PepsiMike, June 05, 2023, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemispheres

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on September 28, 2023, 02:40:17 AM
Quote from: FartLips on September 27, 2023, 11:37:20 PM
nice show. coady did great. that is all. :lol:

Did you deliver in the crowd, Fart? Any visits into the pit causing havoc?  :lol:
is that more of your homophobic rhetoric? we have lgbtq+ members, you know. you're such a fucking idiot.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dumpster D

hemispheres

I came and pooped and farted and peed
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

Dumpster D

JASONALEXANDER

"DM is a real american hero." (Fart Lips 27.09.2023)

JASONALEXANDER

Quote from: FartLips on September 28, 2023, 05:39:49 PM

Did you deliver in the crowd, Fart? Any visits into the pit causing havoc?  :lol:
is that more of your homophobic rhetoric? we have lgbtq+ members, you know. you're such a fucking idiot.

Ok, you spoonforced in the crowd, that's totally ok!
"DM is a real american hero." (Fart Lips 27.09.2023)

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on September 29, 2023, 12:43:15 AM
Quote from: FartLips on September 28, 2023, 05:39:49 PM

Ok, you spoonforced in the crowd, that's totally ok!
that doesnt even make sense. don't you have a report on Mein Kampf to put out about there's truth to it?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

are you sure it's Blood Witch?because that song is not in the setlist
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

PepsiMike

It's blood witch lyrics, but are we sure it's from this tour? Very strange

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on October 02, 2023, 02:56:31 PM
are you sure it's Blood Witch?because that song is not in the setlist
Quote from: PepsiMike on October 02, 2023, 03:03:33 PM
It's blood witch lyrics, but are we sure it's from this tour? Very strange
Yes, it's definitely Blood Witch. It even says it at the top. It may not be from this tour though. I just found it online. Probably from the last tour earlier this year when it was in the setlist.

black stallion

probably because Steven (and Dale) did backing vocals on that song
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

moose

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 02, 2023, 02:25:05 PM
I don't think i've ever noticed the lyrics for a song written down for them on stage before.
I remember that Dale had lyrics for A History of Bad Men taped to his cymbal stand on the ASA tour. After the show, my buddy jumped on stage and grabbed it and the roadie made him give it back lol. 
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

dirtmerchant

They should hide all lyrics from Steven. Keep that dude off the mic at all cost haha. To me, He butchered a history of bad men at the NC show.