The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

guess who is selling that.   I'll give you a hint:   he has a pretty kickass MELVINS tattoo and he likes the pittsburgh pirates.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

oldernie

he also likes to pollute your melvins ebay search with a shit load of buffalo tom records.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

deatheats

That shit drives me crazy...I understand the need to advertise to as broad a market as possible, but it is annoying as all fuck to browse through hundreds of records that have no relation to your search.

jules

Quote from: oldernie on September 09, 2013, 04:09:49 PM
he also likes to pollute your melvins ebay search with a shit load of buffalo tom records.
I seem to remember live snails coming up in Melvins searches for a while. Wonder who was responsible for that?   :lol:

rimb

Quote from: deatheats on September 09, 2013, 04:20:27 PM
That shit drives me crazy...I understand the need to advertise to as broad a market as possible, but it is annoying as all fuck to browse through hundreds of records that have no relation to your search.

Here's your new search phrase:
Quotemelvins -"buffalo tom"

homeless_dad

Quote from: glen on September 09, 2013, 12:58:46 PM
guess who is selling that.   I'll give you a hint:   he has a pretty kickass MELVINS tattoo and he likes the pittsburgh pirates.
I can only imagine all the amazing merch he's got.  Has he ever posted pics of his whole collection?? 
Is Ian back yet??

oldernie

Quote from: jules on September 09, 2013, 04:24:47 PM
Quote from: oldernie on September 09, 2013, 04:09:49 PM
I seem to remember live snails coming up in Melvins searches for a while. Wonder who was responsible for that?   :lol:

ha i do it on purpose, based on if it annoys me it must annoy others, and i love annoying others,
now i tend to put green day in every auction as i hate there fans more.

worst thing is when people list the band it isnt before naming the actual thing on sale.
i see it all the time with a band called sexy prison, yet the first word in the auction title is "mayyors"
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

jules

Der L

Quote from: rimb on September 09, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: deatheats on September 09, 2013, 04:20:27 PM

Here's your new search phrase:
Quotemelvins -"buffalo tom"

Melvins -Harold

Every time.

deatheats

It would be nice if there was a way to exclude words from searches (e.g. Harold).

jules

Quote from: deatheats on September 13, 2013, 11:34:43 AM
It would be nice if there was a way to exclude words from searches (e.g. Harold).
Go to 'advanced search' and tell it what you want and don't want.

deatheats

bUTTHOLEmAN

You should charge more for that, or just sell it through the forum to avoid ebay fees.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus