Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braykfast

I'll buy it for 20 bucks just to show that dead mike up. Then sell it for a dollar to the goodwill and take the loss.
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

spunkmonkey

Quote from: dead mike on June 22, 2010, 05:52:38 PM
Quote from: poonfodder99 on June 22, 2010, 04:32:31 PM
bought in Boston lastnight..

I really hope you didn't pay more than $1 for this. I saw these posted behind the merch counter at the DC show and thought someone had placed them there as a joke.

You're not familiar with Walsby and his art?

dead mike

Quote from: spunkmonkey on June 23, 2010, 11:02:02 AM
You're not familiar with Walsby and his art?
I am, and I know he could have done better. Hell, the caricature-sketch guy at your county fair could have done better than this. But I guess if there's a willing market, why not scratch something out in 30 seconds and throw on a 2,000-percent markup?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

spunkmonkey

He's been selling his drawings like these at the shows for the last couple of years.  Some are better than the example above, but all are in a similar vein.

>>>JZS<<<

LebRon Maiden

Why are there no posters at most of the shows?   And is it true that there's no more cds at the shows?  Who's dropping the ball?  It's easy money, flying out the window!

Idlehanz

>>>JZS<<<

ManWithNoName

Sick! Got a poster and a H*O*F shirt.  8)

>>>JZS<<<

$30 +shipping

MELVINS  - Madison WI   6/20/10 Dead Meat Design - by Josh Davis....  http://www.deadmeatdesign.bigcartel.com/product/melvins

<<<<Really! , John Lennon,naked spooning a big oozing bubblegum brain is offensive ?

here we go...
Quote from: swampviking on May 31, 2010, 09:49:08 PM

LebRon Maiden

There's something strange going on when posters are being sold from the artists, that were not even available at the show.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: LebRon Maiden on June 27, 2010, 02:37:24 PM
There's something strange going on when posters are being sold from the artists, that were not even available at the show.

Clubs shaking down the merch for too big of a percentage...

glen

anybody have any idea at all where I might find one of these non-showing-up Detroit posters at?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

endsjustifymeans

Quote from: ManWithNoName on June 26, 2010, 05:05:17 PM
Sick! Got a poster and a H*O*F shirt.  8)

I'll be grabbing mine at the show. :D

Idlehanz