The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrLuck87

Quote from: glen on April 29, 2010, 06:20:24 AM
regardless of wether or not QOTSA or TOOL are "talented" or not does not change their status.

and you know exactly what I am talking about. 

...They're popular?  So is Black Sabbath and they have the most retarded fan base on the planet.  Read amazon.com's reviews of TYR.

norecess

Quote from: glen on April 28, 2010, 02:28:08 PM
I just don't want any dink-wad TOOL and QOTSA jerky friends of mine saying "dude, have you heard of the melvins? they rock!"

if that should ever happen to you, here's your response.

:D

glen

is that written in cold cuts?

nice.

only the finest meats and cheeses for a band the level of TOOL.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

gesundheit

glen

you can't handle the truth.

(don't ya love when you get a chance to say that?)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Chowder Chucker

Quote from: pinkyslim on April 28, 2010, 05:25:11 PM
I do not love many bands...
MELVINS
The Jesus Lizard
Zeppelin
Chokebore
Today is the Day
COWS
MULE......That is all. :x

It's nice to see Today is the day get the love they deserve.
This signature has been banned.
It rubbed the right person, the wrong way.

Leroy

Don't bother pre-ordering it, just buy it at Best Buy.  They always get new Melvins.

the ether bunny

thank god that we still have a good local record store, and i don't have to go to the hell known as best buy.
he was a mongoloid.

Leroy

There are a few local records stores, I have no problem supporting them, but unfortunately the ones by me don't stock new Melvins cd's very quickly when they come out.  So I just usually buy it the day it comes out.

Braykfast

I'd like to hear The Hawk as the new setlist opener this tour, going straight into their new album in its entirety.
"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

jonE5

Quote from: the ether bunny on April 29, 2010, 10:21:24 PM
thank god that we still have a good local record store, and i don't have to go to the hell known as best buy.

You are a very lucky person, to be able to say that

Leroy

Quote from: jonE5 on April 30, 2010, 11:30:32 AM
Quote from: the ether bunny on April 29, 2010, 10:21:24 PM

You are a very lucky person, to be able to say that

true

(the) Razor

Quote from: gesundheit on April 29, 2010, 02:09:28 PM
I know the truth.

You have an excellent memory - I'm actually quite impressed. However TT was a very long time ago and to be honest, so is my appreciation for the band. We all move on. :)
Don't click this

gesundheit

you will always be king of crisis in my eyes...

Justafilthylurker

I have almost no idea what music my freinds listen to nor what is popular on the radio and whether that intersects with my own personal taste.  This is because I am normal person who associates with tolerable people.