2016 Tour Merch

Started by jules, March 11, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: redbankresident on August 26, 2016, 08:46:39 AM
What do they actually have left for sale at this point? I'm seeing them on Sunday in CT.

Last I seen in Columbus Monday they had the following if I recall:
-Shirts
-Prick CDs
-Signed CDs (Basses Loaded, Three Men and a Baby, Bulls + Electroretard)
-Some letterpress CDs
-Hung Bunny / Roman Dog Bird (Now $20.00)
-7" vinyl of Altamont and a couple related bands. Le Butcherettes 7" is gone as is the Stoner Witch LPs.
-Walsby art & Manchild books

PepsiMike

As merch keeps selling out, your going to see a consistent increase in prices.  I wonder how high things will get before people stop buying?

deatheats

Good question.  Seeing people trying to sell the Mackie Stoner Witch for $500 on eBay is just insane.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: PepsiMike on August 26, 2016, 01:54:58 PM
As merch keeps selling out, your going to see a consistent increase in prices.  I wonder how high things will get before people stop buying?

I honestly thought $50 7" and $75 - $100 LPs would deter a majority but  I guess there's plenty of diehards out there who will spend the money for it. In two of the three shows I seen at least two or three people pick up the Stoner Witch LPs. Vinyl enthusiasts are a strange lot.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on August 28, 2016, 07:23:27 AM
Quote from: PepsiMike on August 26, 2016, 01:54:58 PM

I honestly thought $50 7" and $75 - $100 LPs would deter a majority but  I guess there's plenty of diehards out there who will spend the money for it. In two of the three shows I seen at least two or three people pick up the Stoner Witch LPs. Vinyl enthusiasts are a strange lot.

I noticed that the first time Haze put the Seawhores "The Hunt Is On" art version 2LP for sale, it costs over 100 bucks and it was sold out in less than five minutes... DAMN.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

andy the angry bald man

saw the show in providence last night-- great show, weak merch selection...

2 shirts
prick CD
basses loaded CD
the melvins/red kross LP ($200)
some red kross LP that i didn't look at
an altamont 7" (i think)
two manchild books & random walsby posters

i did see walsby pull out a board that had some of his art on it, it was simpsons drawings (actual characters, not melvins simpsonized) with prices next to them, all taped to this cardboard, which i assume was at one point used as a merch price list.  he started un taping them and moving the drawings around and he wrote "OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY!" on it, then he put it away.  so i figure he'll start selling the merch price list soon.

glen

did he just say $200?   like as in TWO HUNDRED??   like as in a 2 and two zeros? 

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(the) flutter nuts

Ok if that is the white/red haze variant of the Melvins Redd Kross , oh yeah.

Also i want to buy the price lists from Walsby
I got the shits real bad.

andy the angry bald man

$200, two hundred, 2 and two 0's, two zero zero

it also said "RARE!"

and i REALLY wanted to buy one or any or all of the price lists but when i looked back at him he'd put them away. 

>>>JZS<<<

Damn, hope they got some stuff tonight in Baltimore...

OZMAtt

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 31, 2016, 10:30:29 AM
Damn, hope they got some stuff tonight in Baltimore...

And hopefully tomorrow in Carrboro. Please try to leave me a nice thing or two.

>>>JZS<<<

They have more merch, here are the highlights.....

~Prick LP ,tour version, bubblegum splatter ,w/Haze front cover & mackie art on the back
    Signed by Buzz & Dale. $75
~Euthanasia 7", tour version , half gold,half silver & speckled, w/Haze front cover & mackie art on       
    the back. $40
~Misc. clown 7" w/ Mackie covers $40
~Prick CD , Hazexxl version,signed by whole band $?
~Altamont 7" (black flag cover) etched splatter vinyl $?
~Used Dale Crover drumsticks $5 each
~Mr.T poster $10
~also,they still had a Redd Kross / Melvins 12" $200

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 01, 2016, 09:37:16 AM

~Prick LP ,tour version, bubblegum splatter ,w/Haze front cover & mackie art on the back
~Euthanasia 7", tour version , half gold,half silver & speckled, w/Haze front cover & mackie art on       
    the back. $40
~Mr.T poster $10

Damn!
I need that Prick and the Euthanasia 7"
I got the shits real bad.

Ghorn

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 01, 2016, 09:37:16 AM

the back. $40
~Mr.T poster $10

They didn't have most of that out at the CT show.

meezer

Quote from: Ghorn on September 01, 2016, 11:35:57 AM

They didn't have most of that out at the CT show.
They must have a connection in Baltimore.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix