The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Arab

This album sounds a heck of a lot better. The streaming tracks we were treated with must have been a lower quality. ABOVE ALL THANK YOU MELVINS FOR THIS!!!

Chief Ten Beers

FYI: check out Scion's facebook posts about this release. For those who can't make it to a show to get the CD, they'll send you one at no cost. I emailed them about it yesterday and got a quick, friendly response. Almost sounds too good to be true, but if I can get the CD within a week or so, I'll hold off on downloading it.

black stallion

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 13, 2012, 05:51:28 PM
FYI: check out Scion's facebook posts about this release. For those who can't make it to a show to get the CD, they'll send you one at no cost. I emailed them about it yesterday and got a quick, friendly response. Almost sounds too good to be true, but if I can get the CD within a week or so, I'll hold off on downloading it.

sounds great,too bad i live in Europe

EDIT: just emailed them too
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

MrLuck87

Who do you email?  Their website seems to hate me.

Mount Ambulance

Does Scion hate music or something? mp3's? Really? Scion couldn't get it together to offer some type of lossless format? Weak. Fuckin teenyboppers and their mp3s. Oh well, time to go listen to the new Melvins in all its lossey glory!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

DC

Aw come on man, shits free! Are you telling me that if glen offered you a free handy, you'd turn it down cause his palms look a little dry?

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: DC (the dickman) Hart on March 13, 2012, 09:13:40 PM
Aw come on man, shits free! Are you telling me that if glen offered you a free handy, you'd turn it down cause his palms look a little dry?

Indeed I would DC. I mean how much effort would it be for little 'ol Glenifer to lob a little spit in the palm right? It's called courtesy ... free or not. That being said, I'd turn it down spit or no ... Glen is sweet an' all but I'm not an amputee, ya know? I can do that shit myself ... better and still free! I mean if someone's gonna step up to the plate at least do it with an open mouth or a lossless download!

Really digging 3 thru 5 ...

DC, I'm sorry, I'm a lazy asshole ... you still want those Melvins dvds? PM me you addy.

DC

A man after my own heart. If glen ever offers, "no" is the only correct response. Dunno what kinda Detroit funk he's rocking, but rest assured you don't want it :D

Do you still owe me somethin? I don't even remember. PM incoming brocephus!

JUDY

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on March 13, 2012, 08:38:12 PM
Does Scion hate music or something? mp3's? Really? Scion couldn't get it together to offer some type of lossless format? Weak. Fuckin teenyboppers and their mp3s. Oh well, time to go listen to the new Melvins in all its lossey glory!

Amphetamine plans on doing a vinyl release in a month or two. For now, just take the free download. The pre-stream is a little low-fi so I think you should grab the one from the Scion site.  It has the best sounding mix.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: JUDY on March 13, 2012, 10:55:14 PM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on March 13, 2012, 08:38:12 PM

Amphetamine plans on doing a vinyl release in a month or two. For now, just take the free download. The pre-stream is a little low-fi so I think you should grab the one from the Scion site.  It has the best sounding mix.

Yeah, I got that one ... and my first Scion spam too! A is cd coming my ways I believe. And if the AmRep's got a cool cover, and I got the squid ...

Still I'm sure Scion shot the Melvins more than like, the iRecord app. to lay it down. Then Scion turn around an cheap it out with an mp3?

It's a whole other long winded argument I shant go on with ... simply put Melvins or not, Scion or not, mp3 sounds like shit.

But, yes much better than the stream ...

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: DC (the dickman) Hart on March 13, 2012, 10:48:41 PM
A man after my own heart. If glen ever offers, "no" is the only correct response. Dunno what kinda Detroit funk he's rocking, but rest assured you don't want it :D

Do you still owe me somethin? I don't even remember. PM incoming brocephus!

Yeah, some Melvins dvds ... as thanks on some Residency swag ... but I'm a lazy asshole, so ... it might be awhile ... more that is.

If you move in the meantime, give me a heads up.

Godflesh

Quote from: black stallion on March 13, 2012, 06:08:21 PM

sounds great,too bad i live in Europe

EDIT: just emailed them too

Where can you mail them? That crappy fb hates me for not having an account and tries to close the app.
--- Heavy user ---

I can't find an email address either - looking at both the Scion AV site and the Scion AV Metal Facebook page, I've read through the comments and can't see any mention, someone post the details here?

Edit: found it, it's not a new post by Scion AV but their response to someone asking for a physical copy:

QuoteWe will be producing a limited run of CD's for this release. They will be given out for free at Scion metal events (such as the Label Showcase), and can also be requested by emailing info@scionav.com.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jonE5

Quote from: 117 on March 14, 2012, 04:46:37 AM
I can't find an email address either - looking at both the Scion AV site and the Scion AV Metal Facebook page, I've read through the comments and can't see any mention, someone post the details here?

Edit: found it, it's not a new post by Scion AV but their response to someone asking for a physical copy:

QuoteWe will be producing a limited run of CD's for this release. They will be given out for free at Scion metal events (such as the Label Showcase), and can also be requested by emailing info@scionav.com.

Thanks for the info..Just emailed them  :D