The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 04, 2012, 08:46:05 PM
JUDY, keep em coming.  I love this. :D
Glad you got a kick. I'm usually annoyed by photos with words but thought it was appropriate this time around.

Quote from: Jackie Treehorn on April 04, 2012, 05:09:21 PM
No guys, this is true. Coady is "missing"! They just tracked Dale's drumming on the right and left channels. He's disappeared like Kevin. I fear the worst.

Ultraman...where did you read this? Inside of the CD? I'd be seriously amused if this can be backed up.
You never know with Melvins (or Melvins fans  :wink: )
Ya bunch of tricksters ....  :o

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

black stallion

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 05, 2012, 12:57:15 AM
Quote from: JUDY on April 04, 2012, 06:02:52 PM

Melvins: Helping couples tie the knot since 1983.
:love:

this has never happened to me.not that i'd like to be married
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(((O)))

Of course I altered it
Aaaaaa!! I thought it was real. I thought Melvins had made it to the big time and had their very own meme .  :(

JUDY

Quote from: )))((( on April 05, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
Of course I altered it
Aaaaaa!! I thought it was real. I thought Melvins had made it to the big time and had their very own meme .  :(

Of course it's NOT real. No one in their right mind would marry a Melvins fan. Speaking of which, how do so many of you have wives and children?  :lol:

(((O)))

Quote from: JUDY on April 05, 2012, 10:33:44 AM
Speaking of which, how do so many of you have wives and children?  :lol:
There's an easy explanation. Those came along BEFORE Melvins fandom.  :wink:

jonE5

Quote from: JUDY on April 05, 2012, 10:33:44 AM
Quote from: )))((( on April 05, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
Of course I altered it

Of course it's NOT real. No one in their right mind would marry a Melvins fan. Speaking of which, how do so many of you have wives and children?  :lol:

My wife knew I was a huge music dork from the minute I met her. She is a huge lover of music also.. I would not have been able to marry her otherwise. We've been to countless shows over the last 12 years.. Including Melvins.
     -I actually proposed to her at a Nick cave show

FartLips

I'll spare the board my answer to this question.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: FartLips on April 05, 2012, 11:17:48 AM
I'll spare the board my answer to this question.

:lol:

at least we have each other.

mine pretended she was interested for the first 10 years just to appease me.  now she just says "turn that shit off".
actually thats not true.  she can handle MELVINS.  and is well aware of who they are.   some of my more.. lets say intense music she could llive without.

she likes the new EP though. it doesn't leave you with that ear-bleed feeling.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

johnnyg

Here's my interview with Buzz about the bulls and the bees: http://www.sfexaminer.com/entertainment/music/2012/04/man-behind-melvins-buzz-osborne

The printed version got chopped a little bit, so here is my original version of the piece, too:

"Interpreting the Melvins"

"It's because I've got cajones!" boasts Buzz Osborne, mastermind of the Melvins. Sometimes, the vocalist/guitarist/experimentalist can be a hard person to understand. In this instance, he

(((O)))

That was an interesting new perspective upon Buzzo's approach/creative leanings and or tendencies. Thanks man.

Quote from: glen on April 05, 2012, 11:30:01 AM
now she just says "turn that shit off".
:lol:

homeless_dad

My wife has little intrest in the band or any of my music.  But, as I stated somewhere on here, she's going to the show with me next week.  Her last concert was Josh Groban which was difficult to forgive and thankfully I didn't have to go.  I still have hope she'll join the Melvins Army with me.
Is Ian back yet??

Smellis

Got my cd today. Sounds better than the download. Need the vinyl now....
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

JUDY

Quote from: johnnyg on April 05, 2012, 11:44:28 AM
"The lyrics are very direct, even if I don't know what they mean. I've never had a certain way of doing things, so that leads to how our music comes out."

Thanks, Johnnyg! Buzzo interviews are always a pleasure. When I listen to Melvins, I prefer to make up my own lyrics. I will be happy in life if I never know what Jared is yelling from 3:20-3:26 on War on Wisdom. I don't want to know, and that's the beauty of it.....

The url isn't working, by the way  :wink:

JonE5, cute story :)

pinkyslim

my husband loves the Melvins and CROM!