The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

To all that received the free CD, where are you located, and did you get an email from Scion saying it shipped? I'm in NY, nothing yet. I realize they're probably using media mail from California, and I'll give it another 10 days before I get impatient.

I just got a bunch of new Buckethead CDs and the new High On Fire to keep my mind off of it.

brian

jonE5

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 06, 2012, 05:09:08 PM
To all that received the free CD, where are you located, and did you get an email from Scion saying it shipped? I'm in NY, nothing yet. I realize they're probably using media mail from California, and I'll give it another 10 days before I get impatient.

I just got a bunch of new Buckethead CDs and the new High On Fire to keep my mind off of it.

...I was told by the Scion guy that I would get an email telling me when they were shipping me mine.. Nothing yet.
     -Yet others have already received theirs..  :-k
  Did anyone get a shipping email, or did they just show up?

pinkyslim

just showed up with nothing but a sealed MELVINS :lol:

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: brian on April 06, 2012, 05:16:02 PM
mine was shipped via UPS ground

That's nuts. Scion must have alot of money to burn. You'd think giving away a bunch of CDs, they'd use the cheapest shipping option(media mail). UPS is the most expensive.

(((O)))

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 07, 2012, 05:20:11 PM
That's nuts. Scion must have alot of money to burn.
Yeah, for all the criticism or cynicism towards what Scion may be doing promoting music, i have to say they are really putting themselves wholeheartedly behind it. You have to respect that and i think they're doing a great job by all intents and purposes.

perzo)))

if theyre being shipped by UPS,expect them to be damaged or lost.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

TheSwingSet

wow....never heard a response and my copy showed up in ole' North Cackalacky today!

Fucking Awesome....gotta give it up to Scion for doing this.
Indeed.
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

bruce

does anyone think they'll purchase a new scion for their next car?

DC

Quote from: bruce on April 08, 2012, 07:55:48 AM

Hoo boy. I... I got nothin, guys.

homeless_dad

Quote from: bruce on April 08, 2012, 07:55:48 AM

Please tell me this is fotoshopped.  Who in their right mind would do this to an automobile?
I guess I'd accept it if I won it or someone gave it to me.
And I'd really like to support this company too.
:?
Is Ian back yet??

FartLips

I'll take one of these!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Hot Pants

this is a fanfuckingtastic EP. really, it's gold.

i cant believe we get this for free. amazing.

Quote from: ZAPPAJOE on March 15, 2012, 09:35:47 PM

Did they actually say they are shipping them now ?  I got an e-mail back saying they did not have the CDs yet but when they get them that I would get a copy sent to me.

this was the same reply i got about 2 weeks ago. i thought they were all out, but i emailed them just in case and they said they would send me one when they got them in stock.

here's hoping.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Illusionator

Quote from: Hot Pants on April 10, 2012, 06:05:41 AM
this is a fanfuckingtastic EP. really, it's gold.

Have to agree, it's a real grower, been playing it a lot lately...

glen

still no hard copies yet.

how did I get forgotten?

maybe a flag was raised when they saw 4 or 5 of them going to the same address.  #-o
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN