New Interview with Buzzo

Started by black stallion, July 29, 2020, 01:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

about to shut down this shit show on the fb group. arguing about politics, can you believe it?!   8-[ #-o :buzz:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Bigval

Lasted less than two minutes, what is it with right-wingers and their insatiable need to troll? You know when you're attempting to defend someone that has been arrested for supporting nazi's you should probably take stock of how you ended up in that position in life.

Buzz should probably put a bit more thought into appearing on podcasts like this. Not even a minute in and the host is already going on about the 'loopy left', fuck me right-wingers are such negative depressing people.

vince furnier

Gavin was a regular on Fox Red Eye, which Buzz appeared on a lot. He was pretty different then. i'll leave it at that.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Bigval on July 29, 2020, 08:17:06 PM

Buzz should probably put a bit more thought into appearing on podcasts like this.
Agreed.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

vince furnier

Quote from: backstard on July 30, 2020, 02:21:31 PM
this interview is from March 2018
And it's just been taken down per request by the Melvins in the last 24 hours, presumably.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

))))((((

dontyoutellme

Would like to know more about the hubub this is causing... actually have old friends reaching out to me with screen grabs.
Can anyone speak more definitively on Buzz's politics?
gamble gamble gamble DIE.

moose

I think there may be a thread for this somewhere 😬
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

vince furnier

Quote from: dontyoutellme on August 04, 2020, 08:31:39 PM
Would like to know more about the hubub this is causing... actually have old friends reaching out to me with screen grabs.
this one from 4 years ago has been shared plenty in the last 4 years and seems to be one of the more definitive interviews on the subject.

https://youtu.be/zYIUT0ZhaPI
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Bigval

Quote from: dontyoutellme on August 04, 2020, 08:31:39 PM

He's a right-wing libertarian. I don't care for his politics but like a lot of his music so I just ignore his political opinions if I see them in interviews or whatever they're not exactly fleshed out or fully thought through just the usual "I'm alright Jack, fuck everyone else".

That aside however appearing on podcasts of far-right lunatics isn't exactly the greatest idea.

))))((((

Quote from: Bigval on August 04, 2020, 11:04:17 PM
That aside however appearing on podcasts of far-right lunatics isn't exactly the greatest idea.
Do you think Buzz knew the background of the podcaster prior to the interview? I get the impression with Buzz that if someone, ANYONE says to him "can i interview you?" he will merrily go along with it. I suspect that is more what happened rather than this being an endorsement of the politics. Personally though, i REALLY don't know what all the fuss is about with this. It was just typical Buzz.

Reading this thread about Buzzo's appearance on the show is utterly bizarre, foolish and idiotically reactionary.

https://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1076&start=1280#p2071428