HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Halen

The story of the interview has been passed down by word of mouth, translated from 100's of dead languages and edited by kings. There is little to no truth in it at this point...oh wait I'm thinking of another made up story. My bad.

I shall sit and wait for the interview with great enthusiasm....
Los ticka toe rest

Dan_Halen

Quote from: )))((( on August 22, 2012, 03:23:13 AM
Wondering here, if the elusive interview were to appear would this thread be unsticked do you think?  :-k :nerd:

The actual interview would only ruin this thread at this point! :lol:
Los ticka toe rest

Buick GN

The Interview's 7th anniversary is soon approaching

My neighbor has been purchasing party favors, kegs of brew, candy, sides of beef, & liquor for weeks now.

She's sooo excited to be hosting this year's annual NorCal interview anniversary 3 day grand gala.

I'm fucking jacked! Can't wait!!

Hortense

So what's the scoop on this elusive interview?  What became of Vinny?  Is he still around? 

glen

Quote from: Hortense on September 12, 2012, 03:49:55 PM
So what's the scoop on this elusive interview?  What became of Vinny?  Is he still around?

its all in the book.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Hortense

Neither here nor there?

It's eluded me still.  Can you talk about it here, O Leader, or do I have to wait until I have 300 dollars to buy the book?

glen

Vinney lives.

at last report INTERVIEW SEARCH was command number 127 in the control sequence of the Mars rover 'Curiosity'.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Illusionator

Quote from: glen on September 13, 2012, 08:50:48 AM
Vinney lives.

at last report INTERVIEW SEARCH was command number 127 in the control sequence of the Mars rover 'Curiosity'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That Glen

FartLips

vinney said he was gonna celebrate the anni of the interview by interviewing the melvins. fuck.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Quote from: Buick on September 10, 2012, 07:59:10 AM

My neighbor has been purchasing party favors, kegs of brew, candy, sides of beef, & liquor for weeks now.

She's sooo excited to be hosting this year's annual NorCal interview anniversary 3 day grand gala.

Fuxing off the hook, full throttle, and balls out! Wow, what a stellar event. The 3 day shin dig over flowed into a 4th day.

Local law enforcement came into play 7 hours into the first day..luckily my neighbor is a dispatcher for the fuzz & she ironed out the issues.

Photos coming soon.

How did everyone's 7th anni galas go?

I have a few tees left over. I'll grab the sizes & note them in the photo post.

jonE5

Quote from: Buick on October 27, 2012, 09:28:11 AM
Quote from: Buick on September 10, 2012, 07:59:10 AM

Fuxing off the hook, full throttle, and balls out! Wow, what a stellar event. The 3 day shin dig over flowed into a 4th day.

Local law enforcement came into play 7 hours into the first day..luckily my neighbor is a dispatcher for the fuzz & she ironed out the issues.

Photos coming soon.

How did everyone's 7th anni galas go?

I have a few tees left over. I'll grab the sizes & note them in the photo post.

I Freakin' Love this place   :lol: :lol:

Hot Pants

Quote from: Hortense on September 12, 2012, 03:49:55 PM

it's coming. keep your shorts on!
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

anaconda

Quote from: Vcavallo on July 27, 2012, 10:35:45 AM
Wow I can't believe this shit is still active. hahahhahaha this is too funny.

So. An update here: I have a DVD of it sitting in my apartment (my uncle was kind enough to transfer it) but the last time I was there I found a dead mouse on the floor and got distracted with disposing of it and went out again after. I'll probably grab it this weekend and upload it pretty soon. Right? Right.

jules

Distracted by a dead mouse. For 3 months.  :lol: :lol:

MrLuck87

Buzz: We unfortunately had to depart with Kevin.  However our new line up is very exciting!  I can't talk much about it, but I assure you it will kill all redneck pricks and murder city devils.

Vinny: Any thoughts on today's mainstream bands?

Buzz: Axel Rose is such a crybaby tool.  How many years and how much money does he need to release his shitty cock rock album?  If it ever comes out all of their fans are probably going to hate it anyway.  Doesn't that guy have enough money?  Every dollar spent on his shitty album could have been spent helping people in New Orleans.  Wasn't hurricane Katrina fucked up?

(Buzz and Vinny probably didn't have this conversation and both of them were poorly imitated.  This was shit that I made up.  If you can't figure that out you're a dumbass.)