The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bathroom creep

Quote from: JJ on April 09, 2008, 09:28:13 PM
somebody here may be looking for some Melvins / HOF......

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190213365758&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123

these aren't so common...

Another one was on ebay for $20 "buy it now" some days ago ... I missed out on it.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

JJ

Quote from: bathroom creep on April 10, 2008, 08:20:13 AM
Quote from: JJ on April 09, 2008, 09:28:13 PM
somebody here may be looking for some Melvins / HOF......

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190213365758&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123

these aren't so common...

Another one was on ebay for $20 "buy it now" some days ago ... I missed out on it.

Thanks to bUTTHOLEmAN  I scordered the 7" set from Haze...  I love these forums

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I bet bHm can score you some really good drugs too! ! !  8)
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on April 09, 2008, 08:11:51 PM
damn... who would have thought that someone is willing to pay $150+ for an 8 track??
Ha ha, ... you?

8)
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on April 10, 2008, 09:40:29 PM
Me? How would you know that? Why that's not true!  :shock:

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 10, 2008, 10:03:32 PM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on April 10, 2008, 09:40:29 PM
Me? How would you know that? Why that's not true!  :shock:
damn, you are OUT!!!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

the_consumer

Yo if anyone is interested, i've got the GASATANKA 7" BOX SET with the Melvins "Hag Me" b/w "Hag Me etc." picture sleeve record.

Also have the Gearhead issue with Melvins/Cosmis Psychos 7", although I no longer have the sleeve for the 7".

Please contact me with offer$$$$.

Uncle Fester

I have that 5" record with the two flipper covers. still in the same plastic it came in with the melvins flipper logo.

FartLips

Quote from: Uncle Fester on April 11, 2008, 01:56:43 PM
I have that 5" record with the two flipper covers. still in the same plastic it came in with the melvins flipper logo.
i do too. not selling it.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Idlehanz

I was hoping this wouldn't turn into an advertisement for ebay when I started it. 

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM
I want to start a topic on this, because there's some Melvins merch I'm hungry for.  And I know there some hardcore collectors out there searching for things they may have two of, and want to trade.  I know ebay has tons of shit, but I like to keep it in the family,  so to speak. 

bUTTHOLEmAN

That's a good idea; seeing ebay ads here seems sort of lame.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 16, 2008, 11:18:23 PM
That's a good idea; seeing ebay ads here seems sort of lame.
Yea, it just seems like if you want to look for something on ebay, you'll look on ebay.  I wanted this thread to be for people wanting to trade or sell within the forum. 

Nothing against people wanting to sell on ebay, but I just wish it wasn't advertised here. 

I guess my whole point of this thread was for bargaining amongst fans, not selling it to re-sellers, which seems to happen a lot.