The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitches of Copacabana

The Mechanical Bride would've been a much cooler title.
"Be-bop boot and shoe, ding dong the bell has been rang."

zubata

Quote from: anaconda on March 08, 2010, 03:48:16 PM
Official Cover:

hah is it a book with the pictures of crop circles behind that boy?

dead mike

Let's hope more imagination went into making the music on the album than went into making the cover art.

That's two strikes for Mackie, if she's responsible for this one.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

nickoctane

I like the cover, looks kinda like an old school Black Sabath cover. Nude With Boots cover had  a regal like bold quality that I also enjoyed. Has there ever been a "Best Melvins Album  Cover" poll?

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

That cover is a bunch of nonsense, but sorta creepy too. 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

cara

It really just seems like they're getting lazy when it comes to album art. Maybe the next cover should just be a band photo of all of them wearing KISS makeup.

DC

GrimReaper

Quote from: nickoctane on March 08, 2010, 11:22:12 PM
I like the cover, looks kinda like an old school Black Sabath cover. Nude With Boots cover had  a regal like bold quality that I also enjoyed. Has there ever been a "Best Melvins Album  Cover" poll?

Yes

Here's just one of many classic discussions on cover artwork:

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=1458.0

(the) Razor

Now...what to do until June 1st?
Don't click this

norecess

Quote from: anaconda on March 08, 2010, 03:48:16 PM

much in the vein of their more recent released on amrep (star spangled banner/detroit rock city ep * smash the state ep)

^ didnt do haze xxl above artwork?

gesundheit

Quote from: MrLuck87 on March 08, 2010, 04:09:03 PM
Another interesting note, the album comes out the same day they go on tour.  There won't be any live bootlegs or leaks this time.  This will be interesting.

I live in San Diego. The spot where they start the tour. I really am looking forward to hearing the new stuff live before anything else. Though I seriously think that they will probably book at least one show in LA before they hit the road for good. There is still plenty of time for that to happen. So I might even be seeing them before June 1st. Fine by me as long as I get to hear the new stuff!

cantona

June 1st.......that's a long time for you peeps to wait  :cheers:

norecess

not as long as you had to wait to finally tell us that, though!