The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molotov

Quote from: Razor on March 15, 2010, 03:10:25 AM
Don't blame you. How many record stores are there in Siberia? Actually wait....how many buildings are there in Siberia?  :lol:
There are 2 record stores in my town. If anyone can call it as a record store.

Melvins? They haven't even Black Sabbath.

(the) Razor

I'm sorry, that is nothing to make fun of.
Don't click this

molotov

The whole life in Russia is a total fun.

(the) Razor

You could take a vacation in Zimbabwe or North Korea, you would appreciate things better back home.
Don't click this

black stallion

QuoteNew Melvins is good Melvins but that cover has a heavy mid-90s Epitaph records vibe, lol
:-k
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

nightwolf

i love it how most melvins album covers cound be done in half an hour  :)

glen

Quote from: anaconda on March 12, 2010, 03:28:23 PM
Quote from: cantona on March 09, 2010, 08:07:23 PM
This is what happens when Goodtimes gets given a project

I think this post from earlier in the thread implies that Richie designed the cover. ????

I'd find it incredibly hard to believe that an ego the size of richie's would be able to contain his peacock strut around here if he did design the cover.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

Ya, he already said it weren't his.

Angus Khan

Is it a concept album based on Kill Bill?
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

deatheats

That's funny, that was one of the first things I thought of as well when I heard the title.

anaconda

It's a piece of dialogue from the 1974 film 'Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore"

http://dialogi.blogfilm.info/dialog-14258.html

MeddlingCrybaby

Fester Rules You Drool

rictus

RichieGoodtimes

Quote from: glen on March 15, 2010, 05:43:23 AM
Quote from: anaconda on March 12, 2010, 03:28:23 PM
Quote from: cantona on March 09, 2010, 08:07:23 PM
This is what happens when Goodtimes gets given a project

I think this post from earlier in the thread implies that Richie designed the cover. ????

I'd find it incredibly hard to believe that an ego the size of richie's would be able to contain his peacock strut around here if he did design the cover.

While I would have enjoyed doing a Melvins cover, it would have been one of the lowest profile jobs I'd have worked on this year. You people probably see something I've designed on a person every day without ever realizing and I don't care if you do. My ego takes a backseat to the almighty paycheck.

I don't scream it to the mountains every time I work. Do you tell everyone about every table you bus? Same thing.

I have no idea if Mackie did it. Shit...Buzz might have done it hisself.