The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Fool

take care,
The Fool

The Fool

Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on April 04, 2010, 09:06:18 PM
Here's a novel idea.  Release the vinyl version at the same time as the compact disc.  Don't use Hydrahead, they are too slow.  Ipecac has quality control problems.  That leaves us with Amphetamine Reptile.

yeah, but:
"AmRep is still pretty much shut down, and the site serves more for info purposes and for selling stuff still sitting around in the back room...  " from AmRep's site in 2005  :lol:
take care,
The Fool

>>>JZS<<<

nothintothenotice

yeah, i downloaded nwb, then bought 2 cds and 2 vinyl copies. people like us deserve to here it early.

bankrupt

Quote from: ManWithNoName on April 15, 2010, 10:17:16 PM
Count me down as one of those who gets the leak but also buys the album.

Yep.

On the wider point, I've always said that downloading actually helps a band like the Melvins, as a pretty good example of a band that are quite difficult to 'get' unless you hear their whole (or a sizeable chunk of) discography. If someone downloads the entire back catalogue, and likes it, they are going to go and buy the records, or at least go out to some shows, etc.

I think Buzz has said in the past that downloading isn't something that concerns him, has he not?

dijk cheese

nah, ill pretty much just download it. never liked cd's, may get vinyl, but probably won't.

bring back kev.

stop bringin xl shirts to shows.
most of us non americans fit a medium.

thankyou for the music.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

black stallion

Quote from: dijk cheese on April 16, 2010, 11:36:02 AM

bring back kev.

stop bringin xl shirts to shows.

thankyou for the music.
:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Angus Khan

Quote from: (((O))) on April 16, 2010, 02:22:45 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on April 16, 2010, 11:36:02 AM
Make that a SMALL for me Melvs
Fattists.  It's not just Americans who are fat.  Some of us Europeans are pretty robust too and demand xxl shirts.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

nickoctane

XL American over here, I blame this on the new "double down" sandwich a KFC. I know it just came out this week but I need something to blame my gut on.

the ether bunny

XL all the way.
but it's not because i'm fat. far from it as a matter of fact. it's just that i'm 6'5". keep the XL's rolling!
he was a mongoloid.

Angus Khan

Quote from: the ether bunny on April 16, 2010, 03:14:01 PM
XL all the way.
but it's not because i'm fat. far from it as a matter of fact. it's just that i'm 6'5". keep the XL's rolling!
Yeah that's my excuse too, that and I'm pregnant.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

nickoctane

Quote from: Angus Khan on April 16, 2010, 03:20:09 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on April 16, 2010, 03:14:01 PM
XL all the way.
Yeah that's my excuse too, that and I'm pregnant.
[/quote  

I'm just fat, no excuse

MrLuck87

I'm guessing it will leak about a week before June 1st.  At that point I may just wait to get the cd before listening to it but who knows.  I can be very impatient when it comes to an album I've waited two years for!

gesundheit

I'll take mine XL...they ALWAYS fucking shrink! Even when I don't put them in the dryer

the ether bunny

Quote from: (((O))) on April 16, 2010, 03:19:43 PM
You folks all like to wear your gear super loose then perhaps?  :lol:

my shirts actually tend to be pretty tight. i buy second hand clothing a lot of the time and end up with simple larges. they're just short, and my pants are always falling down due to lack of an ass, and i'm sick and tired of showing off my butt crack.

there! ya happy?!?!?  :P
he was a mongoloid.