The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

You only need to change a letter to get mush.

Angus Khan

I still haven't listened to the leak.  Look at me on my high horse you thieves!  And yes Muse do certainly suck.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

musefreek

er, i chose the username musefreek when i joined this forum back in 2003 when they were still great.

keep your panties on lads, mkay.

jules

Chomas

I don't wear panties.

You could change your name, don't act like you don't like muse more than the melvins.  Everyone here knows it, and , and many are highly offended. 

Jesus knows it even and so does Mohammed.

pinkyslim

gesundheit

I just realized June 1st is less than two weeks away! Woo!! New Melvins!!! So close!!!

MrLuck87

Quote from: nickoctane on May 18, 2010, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: musefreek on May 18, 2010, 06:55:48 PM
meh... not that impressed with it so far.
Oh no!!! The Muse Family Guy fan doesn't like the album (must mean that its pretty good then)

gesundheit

Quote from: (((O))) on May 20, 2010, 07:03:07 AM
Quote from: gesundheit on May 19, 2010, 09:50:58 PM
I just realized June 1st is less than two weeks away! Woo!! New Melvins!!! So close!!!
Its been put back to the 7th here in the UK (same day as new Harvey Milk woo!) so i wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

June 1st...

...at the Casbah.

My hopes remain.

jules

Quote from: gesundheit on May 20, 2010, 06:33:18 PM
Quote from: (((O))) on May 20, 2010, 07:03:07 AM
Quote from: gesundheit on May 19, 2010, 09:50:58 PM
Its been put back to the 7th here in the UK (same day as new Harvey Milk woo!) so i wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

June 1st...

...at the Casbah.

My hopes remain.
Yeah, amazon.co.uk always delays the new releases for a week; I guess they take a week to get here. I can wait. Then just play it twice as loud when it does arrive.

gesundheit

Honky13

Thought this was gonna be a dissapointment when I heard the samples on amazon. But I can't stop listening to this.

Mad Arab

After reading the story behind the track PGx3 I apreciate it more and why not? I really like POTRE and Dies Irea off of NWB and Honky. So I don't no why at first I considered it a throwaway track.

After hearing the internet stream of the album more, I really like it. Can't wait for June 1st so I can get it.

turnacus

I'm still pissed when I get to the end of Finnished and it's fucking My generation/sharona, after they built up that awesome feeling from that drum beat.

I don't know, I can't get over a resounding meh for so much of it. I hope seeing them live will change my mind.
Van Hagar

norecess

Quote from: Jared Preston Esquire on May 22, 2010, 01:45:21 PM
After hearing the internet stream of the album

you mean you downloaded it, because that's what it technically is. from now on you can you just say you downloaded it. and yes, that is illegal where you're from.