The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: norecess on May 23, 2010, 02:14:46 PM
Quote from: Jared Preston Esquire on May 22, 2010, 01:45:21 PM
After hearing the internet stream of the album

you mean you downloaded it, because that's what it technically is. from now on you can you just say you downloaded it. and yes, that is illegal where you're from.
You tell 'em, boss!

Alex-

I dont think they care if you download their records, when you also buy them..

BallsFunky

So, what do you all think about "I'll finish you off"? It's a stand out track for me, solely based on how BB influenced it seems. Not just because Jared's singing... It sounds like something that would have made it on the next BB record, if Buzz and Dale would have helped out. Does this make any fucking sense? Regardless, anyone wanna chime in on this one? :?

(the) Razor

I haven't been able to get it out of my head the entire weekend.

At first I really thought they should've kept repeating the first verse again and again because it is one of the best sounds from any band that I've heard in a long time, but the way it really is on the album still works. I got used to it.
Don't click this

Mad Arab

Quote from: norecess on May 23, 2010, 02:14:46 PM
Quote from: Jared Preston Esquire on May 22, 2010, 01:45:21 PM
After hearing the internet stream of the album

you mean you downloaded it, because that's what it technically is. from now on you can you just say you downloaded it. and yes, that is illegal where you're from.
No, it's not the same. I don't own a physical copy of the album nor do I have the music  files illegally stored on any digital device. Otherwise YouTube and other streaming sites would be shut down and sued out the wazoo. It's not like YouTube is some kind of underground site that hardly anyone knows about.  Nice try. Also I did not upload the album anywhere. So there is no theivery on my end. 

violent office

Quote from: BallsFunky on May 23, 2010, 04:10:47 PM
So, what do you all think about "I'll finish you off"? It's a stand out track for me, solely based on how BB influenced it seems. Not just because Jared's singing... It sounds like something that would have made it on the next BB record, if Buzz and Dale would have helped out. Does this make any fucking sense? Regardless, anyone wanna chime in on this one? :?

It sounds like BB wrote most of this album to me.  Buzz and Dale have gotten lazy. 

Mad Arab

All Buzz wants to do is watch movies. Let Jared take care of it all.

nightwolf

"I'll finish you off"? It's a stand out track for me

for sure! the main riff sounds so playful, and yeah theres no doubt jared wrote the bass line

black stallion

Quote from: violent office on May 23, 2010, 06:15:17 PM

It sounds like BB wrote most of this album to me.  Buzz and Dale have gotten lazy. 
to me it sounds they just wrote I'll Finish you Off,the rest is pure Buzziness
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

violent office

>>>JZS<<<

rictus

DC

Better than NWB. By a lot, actually. Some of those guitar parts sound like Glen Buxton.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards