The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

please tell us more about the bigger picture! teach us, master. :-?

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: gesundheit on May 26, 2010, 01:35:57 PM
You obviously don't like this band anymore, Juan..so go ahead and move along now.

I love this band. That my friend is why I'd like them to reform and release Melvins albums again.

Next person to post is a sissy boy.....

Chomas

dude you can't even do quotes right, how valuable can your opinion be?  for example I would hold my dogs opinion over yours.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: change&suffocation on May 26, 2010, 04:02:38 PM
dude you can't even do quotes right, how valuable can your opinion be?  for example I would hold my dogs opinion over yours.

Your dog is more emo than the new Melvins album. For that reason I too would go with your dog's opinion......unless of course it is a sausage dog......they are totally gay.

Angus Khan

So Juan how do you feel about the remastered streetcleaner being released? excited?
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: Angus Khan on May 26, 2010, 04:15:32 PM
So Juan how do you feel about the remastered streetcleaner being released? excited?

Yeah that'll be interesting to see how well Justin remasters it.

The original recording did sound like a shark attack underwater which made it the special album it is though, so having a swanky clear sounding remaster will take something away from it imo.

What will be even more interesting is Godflesh destroying all the boneheaded metal fans at that big Hellfest Festival thing!!!!

gesundheit

Quote from: norecess on May 26, 2010, 02:31:11 PM

Just that these guys (Buzz) considers his own music to be getting better and better because it is changing and evolving. Like it's been said here before, they have never gone back. And that they have no interest in that. My statement sounded fucking ridiculous but I felt like I mirrored Juan's very appropriately.

MrLuck87

Quote from: gesundheit on May 26, 2010, 06:26:52 PM
Quote from: norecess on May 26, 2010, 02:31:11 PM

Just that these guys (Buzz) considers his own music to be getting better and better because it is changing and evolving. Like it's been said here before, they have never gone back. And that they have no interest in that. My statement sounded fucking ridiculous but I felt like I mirrored Juan's very appropriately.

Well...except for the whole 1983 thing....

But June 1st is so close!  Since Newbury won't be delivering  my cd on day one I feel more anxious to find out what the setlist is and how much the boxset costs.  Seriously, whoever is going to the first show better not hold out on us!

*crosses fingers for just some H.A.T. and Maggot material*

GrimReaper

The album makes perfect sense after listening to it a few times. The harmonies are great, the guitars kick ass. The more I listen to it the more I like it.

TBSM is like a soundscape that gets better as it goes on culminating in the harmonies of P.G. X 3.

I think The Water Glass will start off the Melvins set this tour and P.G. X 3 will end it. Throw in all the other new songs, a bunch of older stuff, drawing heavily on (A)SA and NWB and it will be a rocking show.

I'm ready for San Diego now.

Idlehanz

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 26, 2010, 09:36:47 PM

I think The Water Glass will start off the Melvins set this tour and P.G. X 3 will end it.

I've been saying that too.  I hope it happens.

Justafilthylurker

Melvins post 1996 are better than Melvins pre 1996, quote this if you're down*

*Don't really quote this

black stallion

so is this with BB a collaboration or just the current Melvins line up?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dubwise Ministry Juan

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on May 27, 2010, 11:28:51 AM
BRING BACK MELVINS!!!!!!

better check your shoes...I think you just stepped in shit.  :D

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: (((O))) on May 27, 2010, 11:39:37 AM
Quote from: Justafilthylurker on May 27, 2010, 05:28:54 AM
Melvins post 1996 are better than Melvins pre 1996, quote this if you're down
Its more of a 1999-2004 thang for me!

89-2004 is where it's at.