The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Yeah Melvins best was with Kevin without a doubt.

Maggot & Bootlicker OWN the catalogue.

Like Stee

Quote from: (((O))) on May 27, 2010, 11:48:28 AM
When all is said and done. and even though the Melvins/BB era kicks ass it dont EVER get any better than that Euro festival show with Kevin in 2003. The absolute peak of the Melv's career ascendancy. I mean, i sooooo wanna get a moded Delorean and go back in time 7 years to attend it.
Yep.  I was fortunate to see them on that amazing tour in a tiny little club in Tacoma called Hell's Kitchen.  Two feet from Kevin gyrating his way through HAT.  Nothing beats The Fool live.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Like Stee

satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

MrLuck87

Newbury sent my order today  :D

Alex-

Just got a email from them too  8)

Mad Arab

You gotta remember that Buzz will always say their new album is their best album. I saw them back when Stag came out and he said it was their best one.

deatheats

Quote from: Jared Preston Esquire on May 27, 2010, 07:02:17 PM
You gotta remember that Buzz will always say their new album is their best album.

That's because it's true!

Alex-

So.. when will the next album come out?

norecess

jules

Quote from: norecess on May 28, 2010, 06:14:28 AM
Quote from: Alex- on May 28, 2010, 05:54:56 AM
So.. when will the next album come out?

March 14, 2012.
And its going to be called "Toad Milk Squadron"

*Edit*
The members of themelvins.net could suggest a name for the next album, competition stylee. Buzz and the gang could judge the entries, the winner having submitted the best name in the judges' opinions, the judges' decisions being final, etc.  :-k

Angus Khan

Terrorizer gave it 8 out of 10.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

nightwolf

this album totally rocks my fuckin tits!

it has some of the best songs they ever did!

i'll finish you off and pig house in particular.

GODDAMN!!!

glen

Quote from: jules on May 28, 2010, 06:39:26 AM

The members of themelvins.net could suggest a name for the next album, competition stylee. Buzz and the gang could judge the entries, the winner having submitted the best name in the judges' opinions, the judges' decisions being final, etc.  :-k

sure. sounds great!  now if we could just get MELVINS to give a fuck what we think!  :)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

I'm still waiting for Puppy Farm Parade to come out.
Buzz mentioned that title a couple years back.

Schnabster

For the first time Schnabster will buy a new Melvins-record in France. Tomorrow I`m off for the sunny Riviera, tooodeeeloooo!!