Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

swampviking

Quote from: GrimReaper on August 12, 2013, 12:28:33 AM

Any Seattle poster sightings Swampy?

I'll be up there with the Seattle posters along with the Vancouver (Junko Mizuno) and San Francisco (Alan Forbes) posters. Hope you can make it! I'll only be up there for the first show though....

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

smokey

Malleus available at the show?
Love it.

swampviking

Quote from: smokey on August 12, 2013, 05:12:38 PM
Malleus available at the show?
Love it.

I just mailed them out. They should be there tomorrow afternoon!

smokey

Excellent! Thank you.
My wife will probably not be as psyched however!

tru3

Anyone here up for picking up an extra Malleus or Forbes poster for me. Of course I'll paypal you the money and a little extra for your time and effort. Just shoot me a pm. Thanks!

swampviking

Quote from: tru3 on August 13, 2013, 06:59:36 AM
Anyone here up for picking up an extra Malleus or Forbes poster for me. Of course I'll paypal you the money and a little extra for your time and effort. Just shoot me a pm. Thanks!

We'll have band signed and unsigned of the posters available through Secret Serpents. We will have the Malleus posters available as well.

tru3

Quote from: swampviking on August 13, 2013, 09:39:16 AM
Quote from: tru3 on August 13, 2013, 06:59:36 AM

We'll have band signed and unsigned of the posters available through Secret Serpents. We will have the Malleus posters available as well.

Ah, now that's good news! I can worry a little less now.

FantoMANKY

Anybody know why they didn't sell the posters at the Salt Lake City show and if they will be selling them at some point?  Was dissapointed they weren't there at the merch table unless I missed them somehow.

swampviking

swampviking

Quote from: FantoMANKY on August 18, 2013, 03:23:04 AM
Anybody know why they didn't sell the posters at the Salt Lake City show and if they will be selling them at some point?  Was dissapointed they weren't there at the merch table unless I missed them somehow.

They were sent. We will have some available on the Secret Serpents site shortly.