CMJ New Music Monthly 131 (2005) Melvins rate their records

Started by jules, January 22, 2015, 08:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

This is pretty old now, but it's also pretty funny, too.

DC

I wish the scan was of higher quality. It looms like shitbuttdick and my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Dumpster D

Satchel Paige

Thanks for posting this jules. I always enjoy reading it and I wish I had a copy of that issue. Also wonder if somewhere a transcript or tape is lying around with the whole conversation

(PAUL)

Quote from: Satchel Paige on January 22, 2015, 08:44:32 PM
Thanks for posting this jules. I always enjoy reading it and I wish I had a copy of that issue. Also wonder if somewhere a transcript or tape is lying around with the whole conversation

Yeah, Vinney has it next to the INTERVIEW!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Buttcakefred

Does anyone remember that interview they did for some metal mag where they commented on various songs played for them?  I'd like to check that out again, it was interesting hearing their thoughts on stuff like Swans, Neurosis, Steve Albini and High on Fire.  I swear this site hosted it.....

edit: this was from the Kevin era

Satchel Paige

Quote from: (PAUL) on January 22, 2015, 08:56:56 PM
Quote from: Satchel Paige on January 22, 2015, 08:44:32 PM

Yeah, Vinney has it next to the INTERVIEW!

What in the funk are you talking bout Paul?

Buttcake, its from 2005 as well and it is in the interview library

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

brian

vince furnier

let me put it this way. he's not even in mudhoney anymore.  :D
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

CoryCory