BASH 17

Started by Captain CoryCory, March 01, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 23, 2017, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 23, 2017, 07:53:07 PM
Cool, I know how to walk through doors

You sure?
I also know how to help people figure out how to walk through doors.  I'm pretty fucking qualified for this adventure....

GrimReaper

Friday nights at Grumpy's before the show have turned into an important part of the Bash.

:)

GiveMe45

Quote from: GrimReaper on April 23, 2017, 09:00:03 PM
Friday nights before the Bash have turned into an important part of the festivities.
Yes sir!  Can't fucking wait to see Unsane again!

There should be a thread about when you "Intentionally missed the Melvins when you had a chance to see them".  Back in 2001/2ish Melvins were playing in town the same night as Unsane.  I'd seen Melvins quite a few times at that point but had never seen Unsane.  Made the choice to see Unsane and while I'd always be bummed about missing Melvins I chose to go see Unsane that night and was blown away.  So happy I'll get to see both in the same weekend!  When they did that tour together some years ago it didn't come anywhere near here and I almost flew out for one of the tour dates but just couldn't get it worked out.  When I found out that Dale filled in for Unsane on that tour I did end up giving myself a kick in the balls.

DToxico

Still pissed that when I was moving up from NC to RI, before the move the Melvins and Unsane were playing up here in either RI or MA, then were scheduled to play a club in SC not too far from me like a week after the move. Would kill to see Unsane, and seeing them with the Melvins would have been a fucking blast.

jules

Alex-

This Bash is going to be perfect, I should stop viewing this thread as i'm quite sure I won't be making it.

the ether bunny

Quote from: Alex- on May 27, 2017, 08:26:07 AM
This Bash is going to be perfect, I should stop viewing this thread as i'm quite sure I won't be making it.

You should keep viewing as further inspiration. I'm half tempted to make the flight to the midwest!
he was a mongoloid.

GiveMe45

jules

jules

Alex-

I've listened to that song quite a lot the last few days, really good. Hopefully some of these records end up on Shoxop, or that someone who will be attending can help me out.

jules

(PAUL)

Haze posted one for Steven on his instagram.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Sounds like the wax for Steve might not be pressed in time for the Bash. Haze said on FB to keep your fingers crossed and I am.  O:)