BASH 17

Started by Captain CoryCory, March 01, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

So no Joe Preston solo Ep this time?

Edit: I stand corrected...

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

(PAUL)

Looks like there's going to be Bash packs again, which makes me happy.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Stonergrunge

I wonder if the Steven solo Ep is just him or with Buzz and/or Dale as guests. As far as I know, the Steven album is going to be available only on vinyl for now, no cheap CD.
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

GiveMe45

Quote from: (PAUL) on June 08, 2017, 02:22:18 PM
Looks like there's going to be Bash packs again, which makes me happy.
My bank account is starting to plan the best way to kick me in the balls after this thing is over

GrimReaper

Look for me at the Bash. I'll have the Santa hat contact lenses.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Budspawn

GiveMe45

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

Wonder what the pocket says.  Will likely procure regardless.

agentcooper

Hey folks!

Anyone willing to pick up a set of HAZE solo EPs for me?  Im unable to get out to Bash 17 this year...

I can sweeten the pot!!!! 

Thanks!

Stonergrunge

I'm surprised no one has commented on this so far... 300 bucks for 4 LPs, DAMN:

https://www.shoxop.com/collections/brand-spanking-new

Thank God there was no Gay Witch Abortion stuff this time, although I'm still waiting for their upcoming Ep.
Fuzz is love.

GiveMe45

Wait...when did those go up??

Alex-

Last saturday, missed the Melvins set but got the Cherubs, Unsane and the Bash compilation instead.

Also, Shannon Selberg will join the Blind Shake at the bash.

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 04, 2017, 09:36:23 AM
Wait...when did those go up??
I know, right? I was out on Saturday afternoon shopping for rascal sacks with madam and completely got caught up with the excitement. Got home to see that this lot was up there and sold out!