BASH 17

Started by Captain CoryCory, March 01, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

I really want to know if there's any new Gay Witch Abortion or Seawhores release scheduled for the event, I know G.W.A. have been working on with Hazelmyer since last year for a new Ep.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

JUDY

Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 19, 2017, 04:27:27 PM
I really want to know if there's any new Gay Witch Abortion or Seawhores release scheduled for the event, I know G.W.A. have been working on with Hazelmyer since last year for a new Ep.

I was talking with Adam (seawhores) and he told me he was working on some new material and wanted to get it kicking again real soon. I haven't seen anything bash for either band. Who knows. The surprises are a part of the fun  :o

Stonergrunge

Quote from: JUDY on July 19, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

I was talking with Adam (seawhores) and he told me he was working on some new material and wanted to get it kicking again real soon. I haven't seen anything bash for either band. Who knows. The surprises are a part of the fun  :o

I know that Seawhores are going to play in August... Sure, surprises are fun but not so much when you can't go to the gig because you live in another country or when they're selling stuff exclusively at the shows.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

GiveMe45

Took the day off so I can get all of my pre-travel chores done in a non-rushed way. Of course the weather is fucking with my head today. It's been hot and dry for the last month and today it's overcast and cool. I upgraded my flight tomorrow to 'premium class'  8)

Looking forward to seeing all of you lovely people!

deatheats

:cheers:

Have fun for those of us folks who couldn't make it out!
My ass may be on my chair at work, but my soul is floating over Grumpys

(PAUL)

Hope to be in town around noon on Saturday.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

zlbenson

Went and got my wrist band today. They were setting up merch shop.  The guy (Robel?) who made the Haze/AMREP documentary was there and sold me a copy of the movie. I hadn't seen it since the screening so I watched that to get myself psyched for the Bash. Can't wait for tomorrow!
twitter: zlbenson

the ether bunny

Have fun, everyone. I'm on my own mini vacation, and I'm still wanting to check the interwebs on my phone. The various facebook groups are tickeling me pink right now!
he was a mongoloid.

the crybaby

Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 19, 2017, 05:34:43 PM
Quote from: JUDY on July 19, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

I know that Seawhores are going to play in August... Sure, surprises are fun but not so much when you can't go to the gig because you live in another country or when they're selling stuff exclusively at the shows.

new seawhores release in september...

GiveMe45

Merch line opened at 11am and was already almost half a block long.  My bank account just made a noise similar to a toilet flushing.....

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 22, 2017, 11:56:42 AM
Merch line opened at 11am and was already almost half a block long.  My bank account just made a noise similar to a toilet flushing.....
:lol: :lol:

Is Flutter in front of or behind you? Has Grim woken up yet?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on July 22, 2017, 11:59:27 AM

Is Flutter in front of or behind you? Has Grim woken up yet?
Grim took a nap and someone stuck a 'bob wants chips' tape in his hand.

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moose

Merch pics please!
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

DC

Who wants a pic with the Dickman? 35$! A steal!!!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: DC on July 22, 2017, 12:31:18 PM
Who wants a pic with the Dickman? 35$! A steal!!!
Do I have to pay extra if you wear the milf shirt???
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus