Melvins New Years Eve 2013 7"

Started by Idlehanz, November 16, 2013, 01:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

Did I mention you can get Three full albums on a Seven inch Reel, without having to remove your dick from your wifes ass to get up and flip a record every 20 minutes, your Vinyl is probly all covered in Swass and Dried lube and traces of Fecal matter by now..

am I making ANY sense here... :facepalm:

Dumpster D

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry sorry...my bad...I just get excited, Nobody messes with my flanges man.

the other great thing is that Seven inches and Reels are meant for eachother.

I taped all my melvins singles on one Reel, boy that is sure

JUDY

It's not a toy, it's a collector item

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

Quote from: (PAUL) on November 17, 2013, 09:46:04 AM
Worst. Thread. Ever.

And by *worse* you mean, totally the best thread of all time.

(PAUL)

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 17, 2013, 02:53:21 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on November 17, 2013, 09:46:04 AM
Worst. Thread. Ever.

And by *worse* you mean, totally the best thread of all time.

Just quoting comic book guy, the worst thread is probably that Lou Reed one.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Zorn

Wish I could be there. Don't want to party with my friends this year... I need a break. It would be a good opportunity if it didn't cost me two thousands bucks.  :lol:

Greasy Statement

Quote from: JUDY on November 16, 2013, 09:27:57 PM
Also, there was that City Pages featuring Gamera on it, too. The block is in his studio, and I don't think that has been used for anything yet.

i'm hoping that haze sells that as a print, because it was such a great gamera illustration. as a fellow kaiju nerd, i highly approve...

JUDY

Quote from: Greasy Statement on November 18, 2013, 11:42:20 AM
Quote from: JUDY on November 16, 2013, 09:27:57 PM
Also, there was that City Pages featuring Gamera on it, too. The block is in his studio, and I don't think that has been used for anything yet.

i'm hoping that haze sells that as a print, because it was such a great gamera illustration. as a fellow kaiju nerd, i highly approve...

Hi Greasy!

He had a few different variants of the print that were presumably for sale (one with the pill-bomb things shooting out of his mouth, some without -- that segment was carved on a separate block) in an 11x14ish sized portfolio at this indie comic fest called "autopic" in the fall. It's kind of how our Hedorah conversation started. That was a cool day, he had dug out a bunch of old 7 inches out of the vault so I took the liberty upon myself to snatch up a couple. :D Probably should have bought a Gamera print, too.

So yeah.... Kaiju series single set. It's like all of my dreams are coming true.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Hot Pants

Gamera rules.

that MST3k boxset also rules.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: Buckwheat on November 16, 2013, 09:45:42 PM
I want to see a mothra print.

Only if it has the little japanese twins in the corner. ;)

I'd be cool with a Gigan-themed cover too.

brian

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

brian

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 24, 2013, 10:16:05 AM
Damn , that tri-color/colour is awesome! You lucky duck!
Tri-color pressing of 300, Haze is a pressing of 200. The krampus packs will include the tri-color version