European Tour Dates 2019

Started by jules, February 26, 2019, 10:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

Quote from: BERZERKER on June 07, 2019, 04:10:20 AM
Are you guys certain the tour is cancelled?
well yes... all presale of tickets has also been stopped. at least for the 2 swiss shows.... they are labeled as cancelled.

BERZERKER

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 07, 2019, 04:25:59 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on June 07, 2019, 04:10:20 AM
Are you guys certain the tour is cancelled?
Since Dale himself came forward and stated it, i would say it is pretty definitive.

He writes that he`s cancelling, not that the band is. Or am I to thick to understand something, that`s pretty obvious? Not that it makes any difference for me, since the flight prices from Norway to where Melvins are playing on this tour, is way over what I`m willing to pay and they drop Scandinavia.

BERZERKER

Dave Lombardo, could he fill in?

jules

Quote from: Michael Jordan on June 07, 2019, 03:04:18 AM
Fucccckkkkkk!!!!
What a bummer...  well I'll have to find other things to do in Amsterdam :)   
and Jules - was looking fwd to seeing you again but it doesn't seem like we'll be heading to Brighton now, will probably stay in Deal the whole weekend...
Deal or no Deal, see you around!

John Schuller

Quote from: BERZERKER on June 07, 2019, 06:52:43 AM
Dave Lombardo, could he fill in?

I doubt Buzz would let Dave Lombardo fill in on drums for Dale.

I would consider the Euro tour cancelled, the Melvins at this point ARE Buzz AND Dale (and whomever they bring along). Because they are going to be taking that tour off, we might see a surge in AmRep reissues, rarities and such to make up for lost revenue (this is their livelihood afterall). And we also might see either Buzz focus on some more solo acoustic recordings/shows. And I imagine Buzz will be writing like crazy.

Hoping Dale makes a swift and full recovery!

ripz

I got a ticket refund email today. Boooo!l!!

Dumpster D

With all that spare time on his hands, Buzz will undoubtedly go something something.  :buzz:

Wenander

oh man back injurys is the worst ... hope has a speedy recovery. 

anyone have any info on what might have happened?  Or is the  same old thing with disc-compression from playing maybe ??
Light observer

Dumpster D

Probably more from spending his life hauling Drums, guitars and Amps around.  :|

That's a serious injury.