Return of the Spiders

Started by the bloat, August 25, 2010, 06:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the bloat

Who sings lead on this classic HAT B-side / Alice Cooper tune?

MrLuck87

the bloat

I could be mistaken, but I don't think it is. Listen closely. It's actually someone who is pretty good.

anaconda

I remember an interview where Buzz said that song is "all Dale", "everything was done by Dale"

(PAUL)

Quote from: anaconda on August 25, 2010, 07:03:25 PM
I remember an interview where Buzz said that song is "all Dale", "everything was done by Dale"

And if I recall correctly Today Your Love Tomorrow the World was all Buzz.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

MrLuck87

Quote from: the bloat on August 25, 2010, 06:56:43 PM
It's actually someone who is pretty good.

Blasphemy!  We all know about his drumming skills but I really like him as a singer too.  He sounded great singing Black Bock last tour and Inhumanity and Death kicked ass with him singing.

DCGod

Here, here DC is one incredible singer.  Some people don't realize how much he contributes vocally because they can't actually see him singing.  I love the way he has that  lisp in My Generation on the new album.  Always bringing sumpin' special!

glen

dale adds that dirty punk flavor on vox.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(((O)))

That cover of Let Me Roll It really shows how great their two voices are together. The PERFECT combo!

Captain CoryCory

Dale's just as good a singer as Buzz. And he's the DRUMMER  :lol:

DCGod

glen

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on August 26, 2010, 09:24:12 AM
Dale's just as good a singer as Buzz.

ooo man.  lets not go that far.

lets put it more like:  dale is a unique singer in his own rite.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards