Will someone please get me a Melvins 12" from the AmRep show?

Started by jules, August 18, 2010, 01:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

I'd be eternally grateful, will put the $$$ in your PayPal immediately and be your slave for six months.

endsjustifymeans

$100 is a bunch of money, and I think Haze is limiting it to 1 per customer.

LebRon Maiden

jules

Quote from: endsjustifymeans on August 18, 2010, 04:05:08 PM
I guess it would have to be someone who was going but didn't want the record themselves. I was too late to secure me one via the AmRep site. It'll probably be $150 minimum on ebay.

GrimReaper

How do you know it's going to cost a hundo?

endsjustifymeans

Haze announced the price of the album on his facebook. He's also charging boardies $200 for a package of all of the show exclusives  (1x12", 3x7",3xPosters), unfortunately he has already ended the package deal.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000580546353&v=wall&story_fbid=145959578751892&ref=mf

jules

Quote from: GrimReaper on August 19, 2010, 12:31:13 AM

How do you know it's going to cost a hundo?
Rob AmRep confirmed the price. There'll be 100 and they'll cost 100.

GrimReaper

I heard there is no re-entry at the Grumpy's show. Can anyone confirm this? I would hate to carry around a $100 12 inch all day.

endsjustifymeans

Quote from: GrimReaper on August 19, 2010, 11:16:59 PM

I heard there is no re-entry at the Grumpy's show. Can anyone confirm this? I would hate to carry around a $100 12 inch all day.

I heard no re-entry as well, but haze will be offering us a "coat check" service for merch so we don't have to carry it around all day.

I was hoping for re-entry so I could maybe go explore while a band I didn't care too much for was playing... but then I realized there are no  bands playing that I don't care too much for. Plus grumpy's food is apparently awesome so it's not like we'll need to leave to get grub.

jules

...last ditch attempt just in case someone's up for it but hasn't read this yet.....

rictus

Quote from: jules on August 26, 2010, 01:42:00 PM
...last ditch attempt just in case someone's up for it but hasn't read this yet.....

*crickets*

jules

Uncle Fester

jules, I would if I could...  but im not going to the show.
I know that doesnt help all that much.

just in case anyone has trust issues.... jules is a very honest man and is prompt in payment and response.

thats why I think there should be a "good ones and bad ones lis" thread of trustworthy sellers and buyers from the board since so much melvins merch transactions take place on this board. we can all contribute to it reporting names and reviews and sticky it. might be a good idea... might just end up on page 387.

jules