HEW TIME - All Drumming album from Dale, Coady, and Joe Plummer

Started by Grayfro, October 15, 2013, 07:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: Captain Howdy on January 23, 2015, 04:12:48 PM
Quote from: black stallion on January 23, 2015, 02:33:08 PM
i must admit i wasn't too much into this thing. yeah,i just said something involving Crover didn't impress me too much...

call the doctor!

Somebody call an ambulance!  :o

what?
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Captain Howdy

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on January 23, 2015, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: Captain Howdy on January 23, 2015, 04:12:48 PM
Quote from: black stallion on January 23, 2015, 02:33:08 PM
i must admit i wasn't too much into this thing. yeah,i just said something involving Crover didn't impress me too much...

call the doctor!

Somebody call an ambulance!  :o

what?

I think he needs a kevorkian.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

From JN (will be available from tomorrow):

We're pleased to introduce you to Hew Time, "Seconds": a limited 3x7" release from the all-drumming project composed of Dale Crover, Joe Plummer, and Coady Willis. You may know these dudes from their amazing other bands: Melvins, Modest Mouse, Big Business, The Black Heart Procession, The Shins, Murder City Devils, and... who are we forgetting... oh yes, Nirvana.

"Seconds" features six new unreleased tracks from the group, with music contained on Side A, and Side B featuring badass etchings of Dale, Joe and Coady.

The release is limited to a one-time pressing of 850 hand-numbered copies. Plus, 175 copies are pressed on gold vinyl! The gold vinyl is distributed randomly to those that order... like a golden ticket. Like from that one movie...

meezer

Oohh!  :evil:

Wait! Is this mucked up in their thing of the month club?  :-s
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: meezer on January 20, 2016, 06:18:56 AM
Oohh!  :evil:

Wait! Is this mucked up in their thing of the month club?  :-s

it's a vip item until today, then it'll be for everyone. golds will be randomly inserted in ordered
I got the shits real bad.

ZILLA

I downloaded the wav files for the last album when I ordered it and can't find them. Must dig deeper!
########################################################################################################

rictus

Man I hope I get the gold. So it's just random, doesn't matter when you ordered it?

Chief Ten Beers

Ordered it after thinking about it for a day. I'm a drum freak & I loved the first release, so why not. I would rather it had been another 12" slab than 3 one-sided 7 inchers, but it's a unique packaging concept and limited so sure.

I wonder if they filmed any of this session.

rictus

Mine was in the mail when I went home for lunch. Just DYING to know if it's the GOLD. Should've just brought it back with me.  :facepalm:

Chief Ten Beers

No gold for me here, #512/850. About to spin it. I notice they are slightly dished. Doubt it will effect play.

rictus

No gold.  :(

350/850

P.S. There is a note inside about how they are dished but should play fine. Guess Chief didn't get the note.

[attachment deleted by admin]

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: rictus on January 26, 2016, 07:24:54 AM
No gold.  :(

350/850

P.S. There is a note inside about how they are dished but should play fine. Guess Chief didn't get the note.

Chief didn't get the memo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bchnLOT7ic
I got the shits real bad.

Dumpster D

You can try one of those dampening weights for your Turntable.

meezer

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 26, 2016, 08:36:54 AM
You can try one of those dampening weights for your Turntable.
That's on my list of things I want but will probably never get.. :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix