Melvins - Psycho Las Vegas 2017

Started by GrimReaper, December 17, 2016, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

Quote from: FartLips on December 27, 2016, 11:43:59 PM
Did they just add king diamond?
Yes, 1st headliner... Around 50 more bands tba.

BERZERKER

I`m coming over, can I crash at your crib, Farty?!

FartLips

Quote from: BERZERKER on December 28, 2016, 02:19:07 AM

I`m coming over, can I crash at your crib, Farty?!
sure. My crib is called hotel california.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

BERZERKER

(PAUL)

But seriously my friend Ben and myself are considering flying out for this. He has to check with the Mrs., I have to check with the bank account.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

FartLips

Quote from: (PAUL) on December 29, 2016, 02:20:48 PM
But seriously my friend Ben and myself are considering flying out for this. He has to check with the Mrs., I have to check with the bank account.
i made a bare mention about going in a couple of years and got shot down like a Japanese zero with neon green wings.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GiveMe45

Quote from: (PAUL) on December 29, 2016, 02:20:48 PM
If you can make it work do it!  I had a great time this year.  Hoping to go again next year but my travels may be a bit lighter so we'll see what else comes up to choose from.

perzo)))

I'll be there...not excited about King Diamond tho...
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

BERZERKER

the ether bunny

Quote from: some guy on December 17, 2016, 11:43:53 PM
heh, more like peli-CAN'T!!!!
:lol:
Hey there, I like Pelican.

Also, this lineup is killer. This is the one reason I could ever think of to find myself in Las Vegas.
he was a mongoloid.

GiveMe45

Quote from: the ether bunny on January 18, 2017, 04:05:47 PM
Also, this lineup is killer. This is the one reason I could ever think of to find myself in Las Vegas.
Exactly!  I've never had the slightest desire to go to Vegas but I couldn't turn down the deal I got on going last year.  It's was funny after I got back, all the people who knew my thoughts on Vegas asked how I finally liked it.  My honest response - I don't know, I spent three days at the Hard Rock