TODAY the Melvins play Chicago!
(http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/crank_yankers_yay-737929.jpg)
:D
I will drink beer. I will be 'moshing'. Look out.
This thread sucks. I hate all of you.
In all of my thunder stealing glory I will be seeing the Melvins in one week from today. :D
The Melvins will be hitting the stage in the next few hours!!!!
Buzz is about to hit the stage. The groupies are frothing as we speak, in front of the stage. Coady and Jared are wearing matching batman style masks, sans shirt, but with wrestling pants. Buzz has acquired a huge elvis-style cape that he will flip aside after walking on the stage. Dale is wearing his lucky speedos for this special show. Rumours of new songs from Nude Boots swirl in the air. The atmosphere is electric! *chrrr* The smoke machines have begun to whir. Soon it will begin!
HANG ON MY FRIEND.....YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
So how was it? Did it suck? It sucked right? Tell me it sucked.
It did not suck. I was right in front of Jared.
Quote from: myriagon on November 24, 2008, 10:47:40 PM
It did not suck. I was right in front of Jared.
(http://www.gregmurrayent.com/Greg%20with%20Jared%20Fogle%20from%20Subway.JPG)
dang jared lost some weight. must be the subways.
I hate that guy so goddamn much.
How was it?
WOW! What a show! They played the entire album of GPT in the first set and then they played the usual set of songs this time around in a second set! I can't believe they played GPT all live and in our collective faces! Well worth the $3.00 ticket price! It was a dream come true. Lori Black was in the audience and they invited her up on bass duties, but she declined. I saw her up close and she looks a bit rough, but it was cool to see her.
wake up, fro bro. 'tis just a dream.