themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: RomanBirdDog on August 03, 2009, 07:02:54 PM

Title: Night Goat
Post by: RomanBirdDog on August 03, 2009, 07:02:54 PM
any one have any mp3s of the night goat single?  great record but my record player died
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on August 04, 2009, 11:45:58 AM

(http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/seder71/nightgoat.jpg)
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: Juan on August 04, 2009, 11:53:43 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 04, 2009, 11:45:58 AM

(http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/seder71/nightgoat.jpg)

Is that the label on the vinyl?

If so that is fucking awesome and Juan has to buy it somewhere.
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on August 04, 2009, 11:56:13 AM
(http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp172/seder71/badnightgoat.jpg)
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: Uncle Fester on August 04, 2009, 01:41:52 PM
I have it.
if you need me to send it to you simply pm me instructions on how to do so.
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: (the) Razor on August 05, 2009, 04:01:44 AM
Censored? WTF?  I never understood censoring of titties.
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: glen on August 05, 2009, 04:19:02 AM
Quote from: SpaceFarm on August 05, 2009, 04:01:44 AM
Censored? WTF?  I never understood censoring of titties.

its downright unamerican.
Title: Re: Night Goat
Post by: Smoghler on August 05, 2009, 10:30:28 AM
Quote from: SpaceFarm on August 05, 2009, 04:01:44 AM
Censored? WTF?  I never understood censoring of titties.

They do that to motivate us to use our imagination!