themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: pinkyslim on March 29, 2010, 02:16:55 PM

Title: LA dates...
Post by: pinkyslim on March 29, 2010, 02:16:55 PM
anybody in the know on possible upcoming LA shows?  :-s
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: gesundheit on March 29, 2010, 07:10:58 PM
It seems as though they should be playing at least once in LA before the start of the tour, right?? I've said this for some time now...Perhaps an in-store at Amoeba again? I'm sure they are fine with making us wait till the last minute to find out though...
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: RichieGoodtimes on March 29, 2010, 09:16:08 PM
I know (Moss).
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: pinkyslim on March 29, 2010, 10:01:27 PM
Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on March 29, 2010, 09:16:08 PM
I know (Moss).

how was weedeater? :-k
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: RichieGoodtimes on March 29, 2010, 10:20:46 PM
I missed the show. I was packing to move back to SF.
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: MeddlingCrybaby on March 29, 2010, 10:53:14 PM
I think I saw you at the Relax Bar.  Why are you leaving Hollywood?
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: pinkyslim on March 29, 2010, 10:57:24 PM
Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on March 29, 2010, 10:20:46 PM
I missed the show. I was packing to move back to SF.
more excuses than a black man goin' to jail. :lol:
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: RichieGoodtimes on March 29, 2010, 11:01:14 PM
I've had enough LA. SF is home.

I lived a block from the Relax...so yeah, you might have seen me there.
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: M i C H e L L e on March 30, 2010, 12:38:07 AM
He left his heart in San Francisco!  :P
Title: Re: LA dates...
Post by: cantona on March 30, 2010, 02:06:37 AM
Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on March 29, 2010, 11:01:14 PM
I've had enough LA. SF is home.

I lived a block from the Relax...so yeah, you might have seen me there.
Don't go Richie, not until after the l.a show at least