themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: pinkyslim on May 30, 2010, 03:49:45 AM

Title: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: pinkyslim on May 30, 2010, 03:49:45 AM
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2010/may/26/of-note-melvins/ (http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2010/may/26/of-note-melvins/)
The writers last name is"GOOD"


Review of show and bragging rights to follow on Wednesday from yours truly.

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe..." 8)
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: (the) Razor on May 30, 2010, 04:24:16 AM
Make sure to post the setlist okay?
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: Afterbirthmilkshake on May 31, 2010, 04:18:11 AM
What a shitty article

refering to that stupid junkie every time the melvins are mentioned gets so old.


Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on May 31, 2010, 09:04:44 AM


   "Cobain was the best songwriter of the two bands"   

Well that's sure up for debate.

The guy that wrote this isn't fit to eat clown shit, much less write any kind of article or review....but I would love for him to eat clown shit.
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: ManWithNoName on May 31, 2010, 09:10:53 AM
I want the last 10 seconds it took to read that shit back.
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: Angus Khan on May 31, 2010, 09:29:21 AM
Quote from: ManWithNoName on May 31, 2010, 09:10:53 AM
I want the last 10 seconds it took to read that shit back.
Dave Good is a tool. 
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: Afterbirthmilkshake on May 31, 2010, 11:06:56 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 31, 2010, 09:04:44 AM


   "Cobain was the best songwriter of the two bands"   

Well that's sure up for debate.

The guy that wrote this isn't fit to eat clown shit, much less write any kind of article or review....but I would love for him to eat clown shit.


I second the clown shit motion.  somebody make Mr. Good a sandwitch. 
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on May 31, 2010, 11:09:56 AM
Quote from: Afterbirthmilkshake on May 31, 2010, 11:06:56 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 31, 2010, 09:04:44 AM


   "Cobain was the best songwriter of the two bands"   

Well that's sure up for debate.

The guy that wrote this isn't fit to eat clown shit, much less write any kind of article or review....but I would love for him to eat clown shit.


I second the clown shit motion.  somebody make Mr. Good a sandwitch. 

I tried to find an email or a phone number, but no luck.    Anyone...anyone...?
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: the ether bunny on May 31, 2010, 12:12:57 PM
i wonder if the melvins have realized that grunge is dead?  :lol:

this guy makes it sound like the melvins are beating a dead musical horse while riding the coat tails of kurt cobain.
Title: Re: Horrid teaser for this upcoming San Diego Tuesday show...
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 31, 2010, 12:24:53 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on May 31, 2010, 12:12:57 PM
i wonder if the melvins have realized that grunge is dead?  :lol:

this guy makes it sound like the melvins are beating a dead musical horse while riding the coat tails of kurt cobain.
I'm getting tired of seeing Kurt mentioned in every article about the melvins..imagine how the melvins themselves might feel.  #-o