Came across this forum just lookin at vinyl. I post some of my new acquisitions on that thread.
No wonder i always get out bid on melvins vinyl, a lot of people are posting their Melvins pickups.
There are a lot more Melvins fans then i ever thought there were...
http://www.amazon.com/tag/vinyl/forum/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxOXVKD32XMIWC&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx21E0CQ7GHPBRQ&displayType=tagsDetail (http://www.amazon.com/tag/vinyl/forum/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxOXVKD32XMIWC&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx21E0CQ7GHPBRQ&displayType=tagsDetail)
If you're sick of getting outbid on Melvins vinyl.......buy it from discogs.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Melvins (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Melvins)
Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on July 14, 2010, 04:31:06 AM
If you're sick of getting outbid on Melvins vinyl.......buy it from discogs.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Melvins (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Melvins)
or:
http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?field=ARTIST+OR+TITLE&wild=melvins (http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?field=ARTIST+OR+TITLE&wild=melvins)
i like discogs - i made many bargains there...
though for melvins vinyl it is unlikely.
i go to discogs almost everyday. I dont feel like paying $175 for a sealed Stoner Witch from Canada, or $100 for the Israeli Stag!
There are things on those websites that I didn't even knew they existed.. Like the Dies Iraea single? The Bloat single? :?