I just got back from seeing Dale and Buzz play a set in front of less then 100 people.
Audio and video was captured. What a great Melvins set!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: SxPxDxCx on August 06, 2010, 02:12:34 AM
I just got back from seeing Dale and Buzz play a set in front of less then 100 people.
Audio and video was captured. What a great Melvins set!!!!!!!!!
How lucky! They've played in some really small venues in England in recent years, too (100 people-ish), it's like having them in your house. They played in a 300+ capacity venue in Coventry in 1996, but there had been almost no advertising; I counted 40 people max there, and a quarter of them were venue employees with nothing to do. Marvellous.
Looking forward to seeing the vid from last night!
Quote from: SxPxDxCx on August 06, 2010, 02:12:34 AM
I just got back from seeing Dale and Buzz play a set in front of less then 100 people.
Audio and video was captured. What a great Melvins set!!!!!!!!!
You are my hero!
The video is incomplete and not that great but I figured y'all might like it.
Melvins lite, Denver, CO 2010-08-05 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGDxQWhW_A#)
I'm going to the Saturday Melvins lite show as well. Watch for more footage later this weekend.
I'm still working on the audio. It shouldn't take me too long since they only played a 17 minute set.
Nice!
Thank you as always for taping. Did they ever fully go into Detroit Rock City?
Muchos gracias, SxPxDxCx !!!!
This is fucking sweet!
Quote from: Rev. Mike on August 06, 2010, 07:49:17 PM
Thank you as always for taping. Did they ever fully go into Detroit Rock City?
No what you see is what you get. Fun Warlock Pinchers show with Dale tonight. Tomorrow another Melvins (lite) performance. Dale kills it with the Pinchers. At the end he got away from the drums and traded instruments with the guitar and bass players for the encore of I Think We're Alone Now.
Pretty Epic.
Great vid, thanks!
Love It... Thanks for sharing.
Thanks man,really cool.
they need to take this out on "the road"
Dude. 12 minutes of kill.
I miss Let Me Roll It!!! They should bust that out with the four of 'em!
I posted it. Pretty good sound quality. Click on the divshare logo on the top right of the player to download:
http://youdontlookhip.blogspot.com/ (http://youdontlookhip.blogspot.com/)
Fank oo for sharwing! :)
what was on dale's kick?
Quote from: FART LIPS on August 24, 2010, 02:52:48 PM
what was on dale's kick?
The text? It said Rupp's Drums and the shops phone number I think.
That is the Denver shop they got all the drum gear for the weekend from.
a fellow named David sent me this...
QuoteI was fortunate enough to catch the surprise Melvins (lite) show at the Lion's Lair in Denver. Took some photos of the gig and wondered if you'd like any for the site. Here's a link to a slideshow of some of the pics:
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z14/mannadavid/Melvins%20at%20Lions%20Lair/?action=view¤t=7bf7d005.pbw (http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z14/mannadavid/Melvins%20at%20Lions%20Lair/?action=view¤t=7bf7d005.pbw)
buzz wearing a miles davis shirt? :o
Buzz likes good music. Have you checked out Miles Davis yet? I'd be surprised if you didn't find some great stuff in his catalogue.
Quote from: Mints on September 08, 2011, 07:59:03 PM
Buzz likes good music. Have you checked out Miles Davis yet? I'd be surprised if you didn't find some great stuff in his catalogue.
you're right..i wasn't pissed by that,i'm a Miles Davis fan,especially of his electric stuff