themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 10, 2010, 04:20:12 AM

Title: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 10, 2010, 04:20:12 AM
http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr4/bhmnewwave/?action=view&current=melvinspaper.jpg (http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr4/bhmnewwave/?action=view&current=melvinspaper.jpg)
(http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr4/bhmnewwave/th_melvinspaper.jpg)

"I have listened to the whole Melvins album.  They're quite awful.  I can't dance to it, and I do not understand what they are saying."
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: black stallion on September 10, 2010, 04:36:47 AM
ahah,that's a pretty funny story,thanks for sharing!i think on Rokko's magazine there's a pic of Dale in his speedo where you can notice the nipple ring
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: grays harbor mafia on September 10, 2010, 12:50:52 PM
thats from aberdeens news paper... the daily world.. GREAT post
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: Justafilthylurker on September 11, 2010, 08:54:42 AM
Ozma is great for dancing to.
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: dead mike on September 11, 2010, 12:37:42 PM
Ha,  "Big Johnson" t-shirts. I remember those.
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: steve on September 13, 2010, 03:48:11 PM
"Face it. You're 50. You're fakin' it. Your life is proctically over. Get real...  I have listened to the whole Melvins album.  They're quite awful.  I can't dance to it, and I do not understand what they are saying."

I am 48 and Buzz is a couple of years behind me.  Melvins music is perfect for old people.
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: jules on September 13, 2010, 04:11:23 PM
Quote from: steve on September 13, 2010, 03:48:11 PM
"Face it. You're 50. You're fakin' it. Your life is proctically over. Get real...  I have listened to the whole Melvins album.  They're quite awful.  I can't dance to it, and I do not understand what they are saying."

I am 48 and Buzz is a couple of years behind me.  Melvins music is perfect for old people.
What's it like being 48?
Title: Re: Mel Torme vs. the Melvins
Post by: steve on September 13, 2010, 04:37:16 PM
 :x All the kids with their rocking and a rolling and their rapping and their jiving keep me awake. And my feet hurt!