themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Afterbirthmilkshake on September 12, 2010, 01:25:43 PM

Title: Non Collector Scum CD
Post by: Afterbirthmilkshake on September 12, 2010, 01:25:43 PM
So my girlfriend ordered this for my birthday and they said that it would take like 28 days to get here.  WTF!? 
Title: Re: Non Collector Scum CD
Post by: jules on September 12, 2010, 01:29:39 PM
Quote from: Afterbirthmilkshake on September 12, 2010, 01:25:43 PM
So my girlfriend ordered this for my birthday and they said that it would take like 28 days to get here.  WTF!? 
It took 6 days to get to England.
Title: Re: Non Collector Scum CD
Post by: (the) Razor on September 13, 2010, 03:07:08 AM
Where do you live? siberia?
Title: Re: Non Collector Scum CD
Post by: suck poppet on September 13, 2010, 06:21:04 PM
if one of you california folks would tell me whether they sell these at the upcoming shows I would be much obliged
Title: Re: Non Collector Scum CD
Post by: Afterbirthmilkshake on September 15, 2010, 11:32:58 PM
Ok so I got it the other day, but they did say sept 28th.  Its a good cd for a good price.   

I live in Illinois and judging by the rate of citizens imprisoned per capita it may as well be siberia. 

Title: Re: Non Collector Scum CD
Post by: GrimReaper on September 16, 2010, 01:20:16 AM
I'm wondering if I will ever get that Thrones 45 I paid for about three months ago. :-k