themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Reverend Ebeneezer on June 14, 2004, 10:20:17 AM

Title: Rabbit's Revenge?
Post by: Reverend Ebeneezer on June 14, 2004, 10:20:17 AM
Guess I should read linear notes more clearly...anyhow, on Sunn0)))'s album 00 Void, there's a track called 'Rabbit's Revenge' which is supposedly an interpretation of a Melvins track...now I couldn't remember there being a Melvins song in my collection bearing that title, so is this from a demo or something, or are Sunn just fucking about as a Melvins tribute?

Ta!
Title: Rabbit's Revenge?
Post by: Mesteren on June 14, 2004, 10:47:54 AM
See this thread:

http://www.themelvins.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1302&highlight=revenge
Title: Rabbit's Revenge?
Post by: Reverend Ebeneezer on June 14, 2004, 05:49:30 PM
Cool. Thanks Mesteren, although I like the theory about the title being a pun on Hung Bunny...
Title: Rabbit's Revenge?
Post by: anaconda on June 14, 2004, 10:41:12 PM
I'm still skeptical, thanks for bringing this back up Rev.
I need a concrete answer or a copy of the  sunn0)) song
Title: Rabbit's Revenge?
Post by: Reverend Ebeneezer on June 16, 2004, 12:58:28 AM
It's all drone apart from a bit of rough-sounding Crover drumming in the middle of it. IIRC, sounded like the drumming from 'Boris' but I can't be bothered to dig the CD out again at this moment...