Dale Crover
(May 2011 Issue)
The Melvins' Thunder King
(http://www.moderndrummer.com/rsrc/homepage/covers/May2011_Cover-Other.jpg)
http://www.moderndrummer.com/updatefull/200001988/The%20Melvins'%20Thunder%20King (http://www.moderndrummer.com/updatefull/200001988/The%20Melvins'%20Thunder%20King)
by Michael Parillo
(http://www.moderndrummer.com/rsrc/updates/Dale-Crover_400.jpg)
In Modern Drummer
thanks stallion !
but in the introduction they said they talked to dale, coady and buzz.
???
Dale is cool.
Anyone seen this on newstands? cannot find it down in North Cakalaky
Quote from: TheSwingSet on March 29, 2011, 12:47:05 PM
Anyone seen this on newstands? cannot find it down in North Cakalaky
I ordered a copy right off the website.. Showed up real fast.
http://www.musicdispatch.com/product/viewproduct.do?itemid=77770068&lid=4&promotion=1280012&subsiteid=1& (http://www.musicdispatch.com/product/viewproduct.do?itemid=77770068&lid=4&promotion=1280012&subsiteid=1&)
There is separate interviews with Buzz and Cody. And the piece by piece breakdown of their kit. Pretty good writeup..
If you don't want to pay for shipping. You can usually find that mag at any of the Big Box music stores like Guitar Center etc
I'm gonna read it for free. why pay 8 euro or so for it unless you wanna learn how to play dream theatre paradiddles? Thanks for the Shania Twain video. I forgot how sexy she was, I could almost forgive her music.