themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Buick GN on March 11, 2012, 01:58:37 AM

Title: Buzz&Dale "Last Call with Carson Daly" after 4.13.2012 Thurs.
Post by: Buick GN on March 11, 2012, 01:58:37 AM
Buzz&Dale are scheduled to appear on "Last Call with Carson Daly"

Surfing on this cell is painful. Understood that brian might be away as well

Has this event already happened? Is there a thread/sticky covering this topic?

Help a pc challenged fan, please. Feel free to point the direction.

I'll delete this post if the topic is covered here in my field of vision
Title: Re: Buzz&Dale scheduled to appear on "Last
Post by: (((O))) on March 11, 2012, 04:59:39 AM
I think it's been mentioned but not in it's own thread. Just looking upon the Carson site i don't think it's aired yet as no videos or mention of the band is on there. Can't be too far way tho.
Title: Re: Buzz&Dale scheduled to appear on "Last
Post by: Buick GN on March 11, 2012, 06:32:20 AM
I don't follow long threads that much, as it's a task with this chunk of shit I'm holding. Pinky & someone else chatted slightly 'bout the show somewhere over here on the Melvins side of the forum, but I can't find it.


I bit the bullet & scanned the home page..this was found - The April 13th Los Angeles show at the Troubadour will be taped for a future airing on an episode of
Title: Re: Buzz&Dale "Last Call with Carson Daly" after 4.13.2012 Thurs.
Post by: deatheats on March 12, 2012, 11:39:34 PM
I posted about it, but didnt have any date details.

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=16494.msg381047#msg381047 (http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=16494.msg381047#msg381047)