themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: jules on April 19, 2012, 04:35:08 PM

Title: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on April 19, 2012, 04:35:08 PM
Starting to take shape now. First one at Subliminal Projects gallery in LA on June 8th, the second in NYC on June 30th.

Music from Melvins, Hammerhead, Grant Hart, Gay Witch Abortion, Seawhores and more.

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/373037_337569186301849_636292694_n.jpg)

Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: alfunso on April 19, 2012, 07:29:00 PM
That is very nice. I like it.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: pinkyslim on April 19, 2012, 07:38:40 PM
I will be there. 8)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on April 19, 2012, 08:26:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive down to the N.Y show with the wife and son.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jonE5 on April 21, 2012, 11:37:28 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 19, 2012, 08:26:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive down to the N.Y show with the wife and son.

"Drive Down"? Where do you live @? Are you in Upstate NY?

  -I'm in the Albany area..

Did tickets for NY go on sale yet?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on April 21, 2012, 11:39:51 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on April 21, 2012, 11:37:28 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 19, 2012, 08:26:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive down to the N.Y show with the wife and son.

"Drive Down"? Where do you live @? Are you in Upstate NY?

  -I'm in the Albany area..

Did tickets for NY go on sale yet?

i live in Fergus Ontario, it's about an hour and a half drive northwest of toronto
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: Budspawn on April 30, 2012, 11:58:00 PM
can anyone pick me each one of the singles for a normal price

pm me if you can help
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on May 01, 2012, 12:22:48 PM
Quote from: jules on April 19, 2012, 04:35:08 PM
Starting to take shape now. First one at Subliminal Projects gallery in LA on June 8th, the second in NYC on June 30th.

Music from Melvins, Hammerhead, Grant Hart, Gay Witch Abortion, Seawhores and more.

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/373037_337569186301849_636292694_n.jpg)

Any new info on the NYC show ?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: John Schuller on May 01, 2012, 05:42:57 PM
I will be at the Los Angeles show for sure!
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on May 18, 2012, 01:44:58 PM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/larecordpostpostbashonlineflyer.jpg)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (PAUL) on May 18, 2012, 04:17:50 PM
That's a good lineup (but no Melvins...), they'll be selling the split 7" there?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on May 18, 2012, 04:21:41 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on May 18, 2012, 04:17:50 PM
That's a good lineup (but no Melvins...), they'll be selling the split 7" there?
Melvins will play in the early evening. This is the after show show. I believe the Melvins/Hammerhead 7" will be on sale there (all versions)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (PAUL) on May 18, 2012, 04:57:53 PM
Ah, hence the post post bash on the poster. I NEED TO READ FASTER!!
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jonE5 on May 19, 2012, 11:16:53 AM
I still can't seem to get any information for the NY show..  :?

     I really want to go.. Need to get tickets and stuff  ](*,)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: J_B on May 20, 2012, 05:53:10 PM
Hey yea me too jonE5... I'm in Baltimore, just went to NYC to see them at Webster Hall few weeks back, would totally go back up for this. It's the ticket thing really...
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: GrimReaper on May 21, 2012, 12:18:08 PM
(http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540208_10150832964570939_267942240938_9674021_741770152_n.jpg)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (((O))) on May 21, 2012, 12:25:57 PM
Perhaps it's the scale of that photo but they look more like badges than picture disks.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jonE5 on May 21, 2012, 12:26:18 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on May 21, 2012, 12:18:08 PM
(http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540208_10150832964570939_267942240938_9674021_741770152_n.jpg)

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on May 21, 2012, 12:26:59 PM
Quote from: )))((( on May 21, 2012, 12:25:57 PM
Perhaps it's the scale of that photo but they look more like badges than picture disks.
They'd make GREAT badges.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on May 21, 2012, 02:02:26 PM
it as in ALL of them!!!

It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jJnwEeiU0#ws)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: Budspawn on May 21, 2012, 04:44:25 PM
Haze...when the sale starts?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (PAUL) on May 21, 2012, 05:15:24 PM
I checked the site and it said they're all sold out  :x
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on May 21, 2012, 05:20:17 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on May 21, 2012, 05:15:24 PM
I checked the site and it said they're all sold out  :x
You mean the shows are sold out?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (PAUL) on May 21, 2012, 05:27:52 PM
Quote from: jules on May 21, 2012, 05:20:17 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on May 21, 2012, 05:15:24 PM
I checked the site and it said they're all sold out  :x
You mean the shows are sold out?

N/M, I checked http://www.shoxop.com/collections/melvins-hammerhead-7-picture-discs (http://www.shoxop.com/collections/melvins-hammerhead-7-picture-discs) and it says they're sold out but when you click on one of them it says "COMING SOON! Not sold out so hold yer damn horses!"
Whew, thought I missed another one.


Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on May 21, 2012, 05:29:47 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on May 21, 2012, 05:27:52 PM
Quote from: jules on May 21, 2012, 05:20:17 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on May 21, 2012, 05:15:24 PM
I checked the site and it said they're all sold out  :x
You mean the shows are sold out?

N/M, I checked http://www.shoxop.com/collections/melvins-hammerhead-7-picture-discs (http://www.shoxop.com/collections/melvins-hammerhead-7-picture-discs) and it says they're sold out but when you click on one of them it says "COMING SOON! Not sold out so hold yer damn horses!"
Whew, thought I missed another one.
No, no. It'll be a few days yet before they're put up for sale.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: cleveland rewind on June 06, 2012, 01:44:36 AM
any details on the show this friday?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: smokey on June 07, 2012, 07:44:38 AM
saw this yesterday...

http://subliminalprojects.com/news/ (http://subliminalprojects.com/news/)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: cleveland rewind on June 09, 2012, 11:00:45 PM
this was an amazing event.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: cleveland rewind on June 09, 2012, 11:08:15 PM
melvins played upstairs in an office while adam jones filmed it and had it projected downstairs. it was melvins lite lite, only buzz and dale. they lead out with great balls of fire, awesome. i dont wanna get into a whole show review but if your in LA area check out the gallery and NYC better hope they get a part 2.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: John Schuller on June 10, 2012, 01:45:05 PM
It was really amazing. Buzz and Dale rocked a really fun set - they walked around and said hello to anyone and everyone. Mackie, Haze and Sheperd Fairey were in the house as well as many other artists (Coop for one). The artwork was amazing. I purchased one of the very last available Endless Residency wooden box sets as well as some 7" picture discs. Some really good deals for really amazing art as well. All around a great night.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: Metalhead Cow on June 10, 2012, 09:51:09 PM
What songs did they play?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: klurdge on June 10, 2012, 09:52:23 PM
Any word on the NYC show?
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: John Schuller on June 12, 2012, 11:49:37 AM
They played "Great Balls of Fire", something from the new album, a couple from Stag, a tune from Houdini and some other songs.
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: Metalhead Cow on June 12, 2012, 12:55:24 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on June 12, 2012, 11:49:37 AM
They played "Great Balls of Fire", something from the new album, a couple from Stag, a tune from Houdini and some other songs.

Cool  :shock:
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on June 12, 2012, 05:17:37 PM
Amrep has been doing lots of records and cd's , but i dvd of this would be awesome (with a vinyl as well, why not?)
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: cleveland rewind on June 14, 2012, 05:11:03 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on June 12, 2012, 11:49:37 AM
They played "Great Balls of Fire", something from the new album, a couple from Stag, a tune from Houdini and some other songs.

leon vs the revolution
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: Metalhead Cow on June 14, 2012, 09:11:22 PM
They played leon vs. the revolution?!   :shock: I've gotta see if this is on youtube!
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: black stallion on June 15, 2012, 01:30:42 PM
i wonder if Dale sings fight fight fight at the end of the song,that would be cool
Title: Re: Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows
Post by: jules on June 18, 2012, 04:34:43 PM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/556558_10151018866947040_1087681044.jpg)